Recruitment Process Employers
Good news! You have decided to rely on Generations Recruitment for your Marketing and/or Sales recruitment.
Here are the steps of our collaboration:
Post your job online
- Within 48 hours of receiving your job, our Consultant in charge of recruitment in your industry will evaluate your request.
- For a first collaboration, we will arrange a meeting to better understand your needs, the job content and your company culture.
Alignment of your expectations with the G.R.A.M.
- You will be invited to fill in our online G.R.A.M. questionnaire. This enables us to understand what are the attitudes and values of the talent you are looking for.
- Another questionnaire will be sent to our talents to understand their personality at work and their aspirations.
The results help us understand intangibles employer’s and talent’s needs and use them to align expectations.
Search and Selection
- We find you best talents in a record time thanks to our database, our social media, paid media and our extensive network in marketing and sales in Belgium.
- All shortlisted talents are interviewed face to face as we believe the non-verbal communication is the best way to understand people’s feelings.
- A client report with last applications is sent to you weekly, but you can also follow the progression of the recruitment process online at any moment.
Interviews and Hiring
- Our Consultant accompanies you and our talents throughout your various recruitment steps.
- When you decide to hire one of our talents, we ensure that this effectively contributes to your both overall satisfaction.
- On average, we close a placement from 6 to 7 weeks after the starting of the mission.
- To facilitate the integration of our talent(s) in your company, we assist them in their transition.
- We also stay in touch with you for your next recruitment needs and keep you informed about events and publications that might interest you.
- And of course, we are always there if you have any questions about your recruitment.
They manage their talents with us.
Excellent monitoring all over the process with regular updates.Appreciated the agility and the ability to target our needs !
Great collaboration! Generations Recruitment didn’t impose their view; they took the needed time to understand our specific need. They succeeded finding candidates that met our expectations.
Send us a message
Generations Recruitment sprl
412F Chaussée de Waterloo
1050 Brussels - Belgium
+32 2 344 44 08
45, Rue du Tabellion, Notarisstraat
1050 Brussels - Belgium
Bus/tram stop "ma campagne"
2850 Boom - Belgium