Trade & Brand Activation Manager Belux I FMCG-FOOD
FMCG, Food Production, Food & Beverages
EN, DU, FR
Trade & Brand Activation Manager Belux
- You define the most relevant shopper insights and help develop promotions
- You carry out ROI analyses on the actions organised within the retail sector and follow up the sell in and sell out figures using various tools (SAP, Nielsen, ...).
- You help generating a business overview on the Brand performances in the different distribution channels
- You manage the assortment on the Belgian market (article management, packaging, ...).
- You set up activation plans for the different retail brands (shopper centric, retail media, ...) both online & off-line.
- You give recommendations and carry out the projects with regard to the marketing plan for the Belgian market (sampling, sponsorship) as to match with business objectives Acquisition, Repurchasing, Brand Awareness.
- You follow up the competition and make a recommendation based on their success stories
- You support the sales department, logistics and production planning
- You manage agencies and work closely with sales and finance.
- You report to the Marketing Manager
- You have a university degree.
- You have years of experience as a marketer or trade marketer in FMCG/food environment.
- You are trilingual: Dutch, French and English. German is an asset.
- You have experience in developing projects (creation of displays, ...) and managing different stakeholders.
- You have strong analytical skills and can think out of the box
- You are enterprising, a team player and an initiator.
- You are familiar with Belux retail landscape
- You have an affinity with food
- Attractive points in the role
- Career development
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally within an international context
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits with possibility to work 80%
Share this job