Territory Manager Fuel Cards B2B | Oil & energy sector
Oost & West Vlaanderen
Oil & Energy
4.500€ - 5.000€
What's in it for you?
- A consultative selling B2B Sales job ;
- A permanent contract in a dynamic, transparent, and fast-paced organisation, characterised by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture ;
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship in your work, as well as teamwork with other colleagues and departments ;
- A competitive compensations and benefits package for the required level and experience, including a company car and 46 days off.
Our client is a provider of fuel solutions for long-distance and international road transport companies. With competitively priced and strategically placed fuel stations, they cover all major roads in Europe. Its high-quality product line and complementary service package make them one of the leading suppliers of fuel cards in Europe.
About the company
To further support their growth, they are looking for a Territory Manager Oost & West Vlaanderen.
About the job
Your challenge will be to attract new and profitable customers (Belgian transport companies) within the region and maximise the returns of existing customers. Through effective negotiations and a high service level, you build strong relationships.
In doing so, you will report directly to Peter, the Sales Manager West Europe.
In addition to optimising sales and volumes, you closely monitor customers' credit performance, ensuring minimal risk of the customer portfolio
About the ideal candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Naturally strong negotiation & active listening skills.
- At least 3 years experience in selling strategic services/products to the transport sector, or a proven commercial affinity or network in the sector.
- You work independently, but also understand that teamwork is necessary to be successful.
- Dutch & English (Required), any other language is a plus.
- Computer literate (SAP, MS Office, Business Objects & CRM tools).
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!