Senior Category Manager Belux | FMCG
DU, EN, FR
- Reporting to the Trade Marketing and Category Development Director, you will be responsible to increase the category value and to develop market shares of each brands at customer level in the Belgium and Luxemburg markets.
- You will develop strong customer category plans and build strong customer relationships to grow the business ahead of the market.
- You will be accountable for developing a strong customer strategy in line with the business objectives, which will be integrated in the customer business plans through the best integration of the Categories/brands strategy and the customers strategy.
- You will play a crucial role in internal (business plan, brand strategy, portfolio) & external strategic discussions translating the strategy into customer-oriented action plans.
- Define a tailor-made assortment plan to increase category value and market shares of the brands at key customer level, working closely with the category managers of each key retailer
- Develop & implement an Out of Home category strategy.
- Define annual business plans for each customer in terms of assortment, merchandising and promo activities in close collaboration with the Key Account Managers and you team member acting as Category Manager.
- Win the "shelf battle" to increase the market shares of the brands.
- Build and improve insights in the Market / Channels / Customers / Shopper and Category
- Be the Manager of an experienced Category Manager
- Strong analytical mind with a sense of detail
- Being able to think and work conceptually and operationally.
- Team player
- Good communicator (oral and written)
- Leadership qualities
- Results and facts-driven
- Well organised and structured
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment.
What’s in it for you
- A competitive gross salary + full package
- You will join a very professional work environment with a family atmosphere