Product Manager | Corporate Services
DU, FR, EN
Our client is a well-established firm in the Belgian landscape, offering Catering, Soft Facility Management and Hard Facility Management solutions to large companies, and employing more than 3000 people across the country. Constant innovation of their services is a key priority, as is their active social role for a better and sustainable future.
Today, for their central offices located in Brussels, our client is looking to hire a (m/f/x) :
Product Manager Workplace
This is a newly created role within the Marketing Team. The Product Manager will report to the Marketing Manager. His/her mission will be to manage the portfolio of the existing facility management services (reception, security, cleaning, …), and mostly to develop new "Workplace services" to help improve the quality of life of our customers and their employees.
Your responsibilities :
- You will closely follow the trends of the facilities services market and be responsible for competitive analysis;
- You are responsible for market and customer analyses, on the basis of which you develop a strategic plan in collaboration with the Marketing Manager;
- You define the service portfolio in order to meet customer and consumer expectations and to improve our competitive position;
- You develop new services in which you integrate the company’s sustainable development policy;
- You are responsible for the positioning of the different services, and deliver all elements of the marketing mix;
- You will actively contribute to the positioning of services in client offers for strategic cases, in collaboration with the Sales & Operations team;
- You will ensure the development of the visual and graphic identity of each service in your portfolio with the help of external and/or internal graphic expertise;
- You contribute to the internal and external communication in collaboration with the communication department.
- You have a Master's degree in a business-related field ( Marketing, Management, …);
- You have min 4 years of experience in a marketing role ; experience working in the service industry will be an asset;
- You are bilingual in Dutch and French, both written and spoken, with a very good knowledge of English;
- You work in a structured, autonomous and proactive way, always result and quality oriented;
- You have strong project management skills;
- You have good communication skills, diplomacy, excellent interpersonal skills, are customer oriented and have the power of persuasion;
- You have a good command of MS Office.
By joining this company, you will benefit from a wide range of training and development opportunities.
You'll work in a supportive environment where you'll have the opportunity to add value. In a workplace where continuous improvement is essential, with strong team spirit and communication as key pillars.
Finally, here, everyone is respected and everyone's ideas count. The quality of life of employees is a major concern. Our workplace is inclusive and encourages people to be the best they can be every day.