Junior Recruitment Executive | Staffing & Recruitment
Staffing and Recruiting
EN, FR, DU
Generations Recruitment is a Belgian-based recruitment agency specialized in Marketing & Sales. We now count over a decade of experience and more than 100 partner-companies across various sectors. We work with a very diverse client base, ranging from the most successful big FMCG companies on the market to growing SME and some of the most dynamic Belgian start-ups.
Our mission statement is fundamental to our success: “Anchor people’s development by offering a meaningful and sustainable staffing solution”.
Through us, employers hire the best qualified people while professionals choose meaningful careers. On top of our daily recruitment tasks, we develop strong partnerships with our candidates and our clients by providing qualitative work based on our values: fairness, caring, sharing, working towards excellence, positivism and proactivity.
At Generations Recruitment, we take career development seriously, while providing an enjoyable work atmosphere. If you have the ambition to learn about recruitment, to challenge yourself to become a champion recruiter and that you want to participate in creating more meaningful and sustainable recruitment practices, you might be our perfect match.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a:
JUNIOR RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE
We are open to internships and student contracts as well.
As Junior Recruitment Executive, your will have the opportunity to learn about:
- identify candidates from different sources (LinkedIn, internal database, job boards, etc.)
- optimize your candidate searching techniques
- contact candidates by email and by phone
- screen candidates and invite them for interviews with a consultant
- assist the consultants during their interviews with candidates
- develop your own interviewing skills
- write impactful career summaries
- publish job adverts on our various platforms and job boards
- create and publish content to grow our visibility and attract the right candidates
This list of tasks is non exhaustive and can be adapted to fit your development objectives.
- You are studying or just graduated in Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related
- You are fluent in English and have at least a professional level in French and Dutch
- You are a quick learner, willing to challenge yourself to provide high-quality work
- You are results-oriented
- You can work autonomously, with the assertiveness to ask questions when needed
- You are communicative, and a team player
- You are highly motivated and enthusiastic
- You are constantly looking for further development in your traineeship
What’s in it for you
- A professional experience at a specialized recruitment company with an excellent reputation
- Training and coaching to guarantee your personal growth and the opportunity to learn from the best consultants on the market
- Introduction to database management and other recruitment tools
- Dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues who value equally 'fun' and 'drive'
Share this job