Junior Digital Marketeer | FMCG
Food & Beverages
To strengthen their Belgian Marketing team, we are looking for a
Your challengeAs Junior Digital Marketeer, your role would be to manage the development, execution and follow up of the Digital Marketing communication of the different brands.
You would strive to boost digital business, to increase the Dr. Oetker brand awareness and to promote your whole products portfolio by using optimal communication on the right digital media channels.
Your responsibilitiesMore specifically, in close collaboration with the Digital manager, your responsibilities would be to:
- Manage all content (text, image, recipes) of the product and theme worlds of the website;
- Improve the user friendliness and attractiveness of the websites;
- Set up and execute projects in cooperation with the Digital Manager;
- Analyse the visits on the website, the engagement rate of the social media channels and the newsletters, and propose/take measures to improve the ROI on these channels;
- Draw up and post the ongoing communication on social channels;
- Draw up and send the online newsletter;
- Execute the community management of Social Media Channels;
- Work on the SEO and SEA strategy;
- Manage the company's domain names in collaboration with IT;
- Draw up reports (web statistics, analysis of performance vs KPI’s...) on a regular basis and present them in the MT with your manager;
- Provide support concerning Digital Marketing Management for other departments;
- Act as Online Brand Ambassador on all Social Media Channels.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's degree, preferably Marketing-oriented;
- You can communicate fluently in French and have a good level of Dutch, English is a plus;
- You have a first work experience (1-2 years) in a related field, ideally in digital;
- You have a real passion for digital. Should you have an affinity with food, it would be the icing on the cake;
- You have an analytical mind and the ability to analyze data from visits, engagement... and use these insights in order to improve future communication;
- You have strong writing and communication skills;
- You can demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, being hands-on and taking proactive initiatives to reach your objectives;
- You are creative and not afraid to propose new ideas to boost the business;
- You are organised and can manage efficiently various projects at a time;
- You are flexible and open-minded;
- You are a team player and value cooperation.
What’s in it for you ?
- The chance to work for an international and innovative FMCG group with strong brands and a real societal purpose;
- A challenging and diverse position where you can have a real impact on the company’s results;
- The opportunity to grow, develop yourself and learn new skills every day.
Share this job