Digital CRM Marketer | Energy
3.300€ - 4.300€
What's in it for you
- A competitive compensations and benefits package for the required level and experience.
- The opportunity to boost your career through product training, coaching & support, learning on the job
- A permanent contract in a dynamic, transparent, and fast-paced organisation, characterised by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship in your work, as well as teamwork with other colleagues and departments
- 46 days off
About the company
Our client is a dynamic company in full transformation and aims to become a sustainable Mobility player.
This means that in addition to their traditional business of gas stations and lubricants, they are very much committed to electric and other future-oriented mobility solutions.
To support the strong growth and the challenging future strategy, they are looking for a driven and ambitious Digital CRM & website Marketer.
As a CRM marketer, you will mainly be responsible for the overall digital customer experience across the different digital channels (e-mail, website and application).
- You assess and improve the overall digital experience and customer experience based on analytics and derived insights.
- Take our mobile application to the next level. With your expertise, we will create an engaging and seamless mobile experience that will captivate our customers. 💪
- Utilising your strategic mindset, you will define and execute an effective e-mail & marketing automation strategy that supports and improves our customers' journey.
- By harnessing the power of segmentation, you will precisely target emails and digital channels, ensuring the right message reaches the right customer at the right time.
- You will analyse customer journeys, carefully mapping out how they navigate through various campaigns. Armed with this knowledge, you will craft personalised responses that resonate with our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Your data-driven approach will shine as you accurately interpret insights and translate them into actionable strategies.
- You are Dutch speaking
- You have a master's degree in a relevant field (communication, marketing...)
- You preferably have 2 à 3 years of experience in Digital mkt
- You have a pronounced customer-oriented, commercial, and analytical attitude
- You can work with, interpret, and present data
- Team spirit and cooperation is necessary in a cross-functional way of working
- You can handle deadlines and have a 'get the job done' mentality
Join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in revolutionising the digital experience and enhancing customer satisfaction!
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!