Benelux Brand & Innovation Manager SPA
DU, FR, EN
Our client is a Belgian family-owned company and a well-established producer of beverages in Benelux. They operate at European level with 5 brands of waters & soft drinks.
Thanks to new dynamics in their activities, our client needs to reinforce their Marketing Team. For their offices located in Brussels, they are looking to hire a (m/f) :
BENELUX BRAND & INNOVATION MANAGER
The Brand Manager Benelux reports to a Group Brand Manager located in the Netherlands. The BM will have many interactions with the 2 factories in Belgium to lead exciting innovation projects.
Spa Touch is Spadel's category where the highest growth potential has been identified. The BM will be expected to come up with strategies to make the category grow further.
Main responsibilities can be summed up as :
- Contribute to build strategies & gatekeep its translation in the yearly marketing plans.
- Custodian of both the Brand Health & reputation (Equity health/external) as well as the P&L (Financial health/internal) at Benelux level
- Consumer & market trends-driven opportunity identification in line with strategy, development and excellent implementation of related marketing plans/programs to drive profitable volume growth for the Brand
- Play an active & major role in bringing to live the @ content strategy in collaboration with BNL Digital manager Benelux
- Developing innovation platforms & pipeline for the brand in Benelux. Bring a particular attention to new packaging/business model/channels opportunities while doing so.
- Lead, in close partnership with NL Sales Lead, the Strategic launch plan of the brand in the Netherlands.
- University Degree in economics/ business/ marketing
- Able to operate at professional level in French, Dutch and English
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in FMCG brand management
- In depth understanding, knowledge and practical experience in consumer marketing:
- Experienced with 360º brand activation and new product launches in mature and competitive markets
- Experience with day-to-day connection & media plan management in collaboration with media agency. Strong affinity with digital (social) as media touchpoint, experience with shaping social strategy in the past is a strong plus.
- Ability to navigate & deliver projects in an international organization
- Excellent and transparent communicator to Line manager
- Great level of independent working & business management skills: good balance to contribution of building strategic vision but also pragmatic hand-on mentality.