Account Executive I Mobility as a Service
FR, EN, DU
Our client, Skipr, is on a mission of helping organizations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility.
To achieve their aim, they're on continuous track of building their teams with passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way.
Today for their Sales acquisition team, we're looking for a last miler, someone that will be closing the leads generated by the SDR's and secure the initial client onboarding.
- As Account Executive you will be responsible for discussing, maintaining and closing key business opportunities in order to achieve our sales targets.
- Understand customers' objectives, buying criteria and decision making process;
- Execute and coordinate product demos, sales proposals and contract preparations;
- Accompany the customer throughout the whole sales cycle (long type) to ensure seamless coordination through to Go-Live on the solution;
- Coordinate and answer to calls for tenders;
- Provide sales forecasts and maintain the sales funnel up to date;
- Achieve quarterly targets in view to reach our objectives.
- You have a professional experience in B2B businesses, of which 1 year in sales prospection, preferably in a SaaS, digital or HR related company
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Any additional language is a plus.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset
- You have a Business Flair
- You are a good listener, able to detect and understand the needs of prospects;
- You have high standards for everything you do and dig into the details to ensure that your work consistently meets a high standard.
What we offer & Why you should choose Skipr:
- An attractive salary with a motivating commission plan, as well as several benefits;
- Great professional freedom, personal development and exciting challenges;
- A friendly and open company culture and lots of fun team moments;
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and to shape a product according to the market/customer;
- Being part of an international team with experience in launching start-ups;
- The possibility to work (partially) remotely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!