Trade Marketing Manager | Spirits
Wine and Spirits, Marketing Management
EN, FR, DU
We are looking for a Trade & Customer Marketing Manager for an international Spirits brand based in Brussels !
The Trade Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in working with the European Commercial Planning & Activation (CPA) Brand Manager & external agencies to develop game changing purchaser marketing programs and activities that ensure the brands strive across both on & off trade channels.
The Trade & Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Being the #1 business partner for commercial teams for their brands
- Building and executing best in class local Integrated Activity Plans (IAP) on both on- and off-trade channels
- Consulting and advising key local stakeholders on brand/category level plans & activities
- Providing input and assisting European CPA Brand Manager in the development of playbooks based on local needs
- BTL agency management (both creative & production) & briefing responsibility in order to localise BTL activation toolkits and produce strong materials and services including POSM
- Acting as a key member of the yearly plan process ensuring effective KPI setting and tracking of IAP activities. Working with the Brand Manager to advise on course corrective actions if required
- Delivering breakthrough commercial sell in propositions
- Being the Hard Discounters Single Point of Contact for CPA, leading the consolidation and maximisation of all brands plans for these customers with the responsible KAM
- Overall budget management of your brands
The nature of the role means most of your time will be spent within the local market, with min. 1 day/week in the Netherlands, and occasional travel to Luxembourg.
Off trade visits/support and customers visits will be essential part of the role.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A university or higher commercial education degree
- At least 2-4 years relevant experience in trade marketing (or brand management, sales, agency account management)
- Off-trade experience is considered a must have for this role
- Proficiency in English and French + ideally in Dutch
Bonus points if :
- You have experience in working with stakeholders to develop and implement clear agendas and longer term execution plans
- You have experience in balancing long and short term priorities to create efficiencies
- You have experience in managing stakeholders to ensure timely and successful delivery of best in class IAP plans, with high standards.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to deal with ambiguity
- You have a comprehension of competitive market for brand and Category in the Cluster and how to use available data to develop initiatives to grow the brand
What’s in it for you?
- A market conform salary with benefits;
- A dynamic environment with a passionate team investing themselves for the success of their brands;
- An entrepreneurial mindset allowing you to take ownership on several projects and take a lot of initiatives.
Share this job