Senior Key Account Manager OOH | FMCG Food
Food Production, Food & Beverages, Retail
DU, FR, EN
What's in it for you?Are you excited about the opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing FMCG snacking brands?
They are offering:
- An enticing salary package, complemented by an exceptional bonus of 40% of your annual salary!
- A company culture that champions autonomy and independence, providing you with the flexibility to work 100% remotely from the comfort of your home.
- The chance to lead and manage the Out-of-Home (OOH) channel, which plays a pivotal role in their brand's success.
About the companyOur client is a well-established American snack company, known for its iconic brands. With a rich history, this company was founded on a creative idea during a family hunting trip and has since grown to become a major player in the snack industry. It has made strategic acquisitions to expand its global reach and product offerings. This organization has a knack for innovative advertising campaigns, forging partnerships with influencers and sports teams to enhance its brand presence. If you're looking for an exciting career opportunity with a company that values creativity, growth, and quality, this could be your ideal workplace.
About the jobThe KAM is the Business Partner for all Direct (eg Trendy, Conway, Fixmer) and Indirect (eg Petrol, leisure, vending) OOH customers in Belgium and Luxembourg, as well the internal stakeholder/ ambassador to ensure customer first focus.
Key objective is to grow sales (volume and value), profits and market share by developing and implementing the commercial strategy & tactics for their brands.
- Grow the brands and maximize profitable business growth;
- Develop, lead and implement effective strategies for these; customers to achieve the agreed targets;
- Manage and build excellent customer relationships;
- Work in close collaborating with Operations, Commercial Finance, (Trade) Marketing and Category Management to make sure financial and commercial targets are met;
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts;
- Manage customer budgets within guidelines;
- Build and maintain a network within the industry.
About the ideal candidate
- Master’s degree in either BA, Management, Finance of Economics;
- 6+ years (sales) experience in FMCG, preferably in Belux OOH;
- Proficient in Dutch & French, advanced in English;
- Willingness to travel to Amsterdam HQ every 2-3 weeks;
- Key skills: Self-discipline, working independently and autonomously, willingness to achieve results, negotiation skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!