Sales Manager Retail & OOH | Premium Belgian Biscuits
FMCG, Food & Beverages
DU, EN, FR
6.700€ - 7.500€
What's in it for you?
- A crucial role in the leadership team as you are managing the main part of the business in Belgium.
- A family structure with short reporting lines and full decision process based in Belgium.
- The right balance between Key account management and people management.
About the companyOur client is a renowned Belgian company specializing in high-quality gourmet biscuits and cookies. With a rich heritage, the company’s name has become worldwide synonymous with exceptional taste and craftsmanship. Their products are enjoyed by customers worldwide, and they are active in retail, OOH, retail travel and B2B channels with both branded and private products. The Benefralux market represent 70% of the business. They are seeking a Sales Manager to lead the retail and OOH market in Belgium.
About the jobAs Sales Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the sales activities and strategies to drive business growth and achieve revenue targets. The role involves managing a team of 6 sales professionals (KAMs and internal sales support) while maintaining contact some Key retailers.
Your responsibilities will include among others
- Lead sales figures in the Belgian Team.
- Define and execute the sales strategy to deliver upon targeted volume, revenue and margin results.
- Negotiate annual contracts, sales targets and rebates with all the Belgian Food Retailer & OOH customers and monitor & control contract realization, taking corrective measures where needed.
- Ongoing reporting and monitoring of performances and proposing corrective measures to improve the result.
- In a changing environment, bring structure and initiate process changes.
- Conduct strategic thinking on maximizing profitability, how to optimize the right channel mix and how to bring innovation at the right time and customer.
- Lead, Coach, motivate and develop the sales team (6people).
About the ideal candidate
- Strong experience within FMCG and branded products.
- Proven negotiation skills with TOP3 retailers. OOH experience is a plus.
- Data driven business manager with outstanding P&L management.
- Solid financial and market analytics know how.
- Strong motivator and people management skills
- A result-driven, entrepreneurial, proactive and hands-on attitude
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!