Sales Manager I SaaS - E-Business
Internet, Information Technology and Services
Their fast success is linked with the development of a unique product, issued from Machine Learning and Technical breakthrough, to help generating automated landing pages to optimize SEO and leverage their client’s ranking. This is what led the Company to successfully close a multimillion funding round(in Euro). And after only 2,5 years of existence, the Company’s product is today encountering a solid traction, confirmed product/market fit and have already concluded deals around the planet ‘LATAM, EU, Africa’ to reach a 6 digits Euro A.R.R and already the breakeven.
This year events have created an unprecedented E-business acceleration and therefore a momentum for the Company not to miss. To keep their growth plan running, they are seeking for a “run up escalators” Sales Manager (Based in Belgium).
Your Challenge :
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the further expansion of the business across Europe. You will continuously assess the market, ensure brand credibility, and find business opportunities. You will activate marketing activities to attract and convert leads. You will secure customer success and relevant communication.
As a Sales Manager, you continually update your sales arsenal with new skills and techniques that promise profitable growth. You remain knowledgeable about the new trends in order to best recommend relevant sales strategies for success.
Your responsibilities :
- Manage Key Accounts and growing the portfolio of the business
- Identify and generate new business opportunities, follow-up and nurture leads and negotiate and close deals quickly
- Develop, coordinate and lead sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Drive the development and implementation of creative sales strategies - build a sales funnel - and identify areas of improvement to accelerate sales within the organisation
- Track sales activities and create reports by analysing and summarising information that can be used for strategic decision making
- You acts as a coach and mentor for the sales team
- You are a hunter rather than a gatherer, meaning you have proven success as a new business developer. The ideal candidate has full-cycle sales experience in identifying and prospecting new business, to pitching and closing deals
- You have a few years of experience in closing enterprise SaaS deals and know how to sell to the C-suite and executive teams, across multiple industries
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (other language is a +)
- Self-starting and customer driven personality and you are goal oriented
- By nature you easily win potential customers with your personality, authenticity, patience, endurance and expertise
- You go the extra mile to win the business
- You are confident in your current capabilities and committed to growing and expanding your skillset. You’re on the way up in your career, and ready for the next big challenge
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes
- A high degree of ownership in a dynamic environment
- A competitive salary as well as strong commissions to drive out-performance
Share this job