Sales Development Representative Benelux I Transportation Management Systems
Diegem (Brussels East)
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Computer Software
EN, FR, DU
With more than 30 years of experience, our client is one of the digitalisation giants of SaaS Transport Management Systems and today they are seeking for their next Sales Development Representative (SDR) to further grow their Benelux market presence!
Their focus and vision are in delivering best-in-class solutions and services to help shape transport collaboration and to overall improve logistic efficiency whilst reducing carbon footprint and increasing value with a unique scalable end-to-end software suite and market expertise.
With fully cloud based solutions, they empower transport professionals to manage the logistics and supply chain processes. Also it enables them to transform global and local supply chains into collaborative ecosystems, bringing together all parties involved.
They are present in 80 countries worldwide and collaborate with 500 people representing 31 different nationalities.
As a Logistics Software Sales Development Representative, you will play an critical role in the organization in uncovering and qualifying leads by understanding the prospect’s business challenges and pre-qualifying opportunities through various communication channels.
Working in collaboration with marketing and sales, the SDR provides first-hand feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts based on experiences with customers and prospects.
- Actively conduct lead generation activities to maximize market exposure and identify opportunities, whilst ensuring appropriate follow up
- You'll get inbound leads that already have shown interest, but you'll also track down new opportunities in the market by researching prospects, and approaching them through a variety of channels including phone, email and social media
- Collect & analyze potential customer’s financial information, critical business processes and/or system needs
- Provide general sales support to sales teams; Ensure lead hand-offs to Sales Executives are successful and exceed customer expectations.
- You have a Marketing or Sales-oriented Degree or previous experience in lead generation, sales development, inside sales
- You have some knowledge or experience with software and/or SaaS products
- Goal oriented individual, positive attitude, resilient, team oriented, and a dynamic self-starter who can work independently as well as in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport and interact in an engaging way
- You have excellent Dutch and French language skills, and you are fluent in English
- Any other European language are an asset
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of an international Sales team
- Interesting and new challenges to engage in and solve including cross-border projects
- An excellent career and growth opportunity at a leading player in transportation management software.
- A work environment where autonomy, self-management, thinking outside of the box and being proactive is key.
- A transparent company culture that rewards excellence and pays attention to your personal wellbeing and development
Share this job