Sales Business Developer | Influencer Marketing
About the companyHave you ever dreamed of understanding how influencer marketing business work?
Our client is a leading influencer marketing company known for its revolutionary software and a suite of campaign management and talent services.
They help companies collaborate with the right influencers and measure the results and ROI of their actions on Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, Facebook and Twitter.
Their mission: develop the most innovative solutions to make influencer marketing more transparent, easier and more effective - for everyone.
They have a wide range of clients in various industries: Brands (Colgate-Palmolive, La Redoute, Disney, Coty, Nintendo, Swatch), Agencies (Publicis Consultant, Havas, Matriochka, DressCode), Talent Agents (Point d'Orgues, Vip Consulting, Sœurette Productions) and Media (RTL, Prisma Média, DPG)
What’s in it for you?A young, dynamic and growing team spread over Paris, Brussels, Copenhagen and Madrid
Opportunity to make an impact and to actively participate to the growth of the company
Your MissionUnder the responsibility of the Head Of Sales, you are responsible for the commercial and business development of the platform on one or more markets
You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and will be in direct contact with clients - brands, agencies, celebrity agents, media
- Develop the commercial and business strategy of SaaS
- Develop your portfolio by identifying new prospects and acquiring new customers to achieve your assigned goals
- Take charge of the prospecting and qualification phase upstream of the sales process
- Build a pipeline in a strategic, creative and active way, while relying on our tracking and performance metrics
- Present the platform to customers and convince them of the use and added value of the tool
- Build commercial offers
- Ensure subscription renewals and upselling
- Work closely with the Product team by providing feedback and participating in development initiatives
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure proper support of your customer portfolio
- You are ideally based in Belgium - other locations accepted as long as you are comfortable with telecommuting and plan to travel to and from Belgium when necessary
- You have experience in selling digital products or services as well as in acquiring, managing and retaining large customer accounts - SaaS sales is a plus
- You have knowledge of digital and social media - influencer marketing is a plus
- You have strong business acumen with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- You are bilingual in English
- You are known for your energy and your "can do" attitude
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, hyper dynamic environment
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!