Recruitment Consultant | Talent Acquisition
Ixelles / Elsene
Staffing and Recruiting, Account Manager
EN, FR, DU
Our mission statement is fundamental to our success: “Anchor people’s development by offering a meaningful and sustainable staffing solution”.
Through us, employers hire the best qualified people while professionals choose meaningful careers. On top of our daily recruitment tasks, we develop strong partnerships with our candidates and our clients by providing qualitative work based on our values: fairness, caring, sharing, working towards excellence, positivism and proactivity.
At Generations Recruitment, we take career development seriously, while providing an enjoyable work atmosphere. If you have the ambition to learn about recruitment, to challenge yourself to become a champion recruiter and that you want to participate in creating more meaningful and sustainable recruitment practices, you might be our perfect match.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a:
As Recruitment consultant, your responsibilities will revolve around two main poles:
1) Client Management
- Take briefings from clients, understand their recruitment needs and translate them into an impactful job description
- Work closely with clients along the whole recruitment process to ensure thorough follow-up on their recruitment assignments and timely findin. Keep them updated and manage their expectations
- Present them the identified candidates with conviction and coordinate the following interview process
- Negotiate offers and contracts between clients and selected candidates until successful closing
- Maintaining relationships with your past and present clients, and actively prospecting new potential customers
- Publish job adverts on various job boards and manage the incoming CV's
- Actively identify candidates from different sources (LinkedIn, internal database, job boards, etc.)
- Screen candidates over the phone and invite them for interviews
- Perform complete and efficient interviews, from invitation to post-interview notes and candidate files
- Coordinate and optimize contacts between candidates and clients, to ensure optimal satisfaction on both sides
As a small company, we believe everyone’s contribution is important, and we will value and encourage all initiatives that can help us grow and get better in what we do.
- You studied Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related
- You have 1 to 3 years’ experience in HR or Talent Acquisition
- You are fluent in English and have at least a professional level in French and Dutch
- You are passionate by recruitment and by sales & marketing
- You are a quick learner, willing to challenge yourself to provide high-quality work
- You can work autonomously, but have the assertiveness to ask questions when needed
- You are communicative, and a team player
- You are highly motivated and enthusiastic
- You are constantly looking for further development in your ways of working
What’s in it for you
- A professional experience at a specialised recruitment company with an excellent reputation and strong human values (that can be not only read on the website, but experienced in our daily ways of working)
- The opportunity to work on your professional and personal growth, learning from some of the best consultants on the market
- Dynamic and engaged colleagues who value equally 'fun' and 'drive'
Share this job