Product Manager - Italian-speaking | Alternative Medicine
Health/Wellness/Fitness, Alternative Medicine, Consumer Goods
EN, FR, IT
“Humanity will be saved through the flower.” - Huvenol
Our client is an international leader in the field of natural therapies that brings together three strong and complementary brands.
In a booming business sector, the group has recorded annual growth of >20% in the last 15 years. This solid and steady evolution is the result of a unique development model based on the formulation of highly effective natural therapeutic products, on solid investments in scientific research and training of their customers, and on a complete control of the production chain. Their products are distributed in more than 25 countries in Europe, North America and Asia via their direct sales forces and local partners.
To keep sustaining their growth, they are urgently looking for an Italian-speaking Product Manager (M/F) for their offices located in in the Ath area.
The Product Manager is mainly involved in the design and follow-up of the operational plan to promote sales for a specific range of products, while ensuring its positioning on the market.
Your main tasks would be to:
- Implement the brand development strategy while ensuring that the company's identity and codes are respected. Guarantee the coherence of the brand (range, segmentation, packaging, communication...)
- Structure marketing projects and be the "engine" for them vis-à-vis other partners: managing the achievement of objectives by ensuring optimal coordination with the various departments (Graphic Designers, Sales, Regulatory, Production, Purchasing, Customer Service, etc.). To be the marketing contact point and to ensure the follow-up of the brand for the subsidiaries
- Follow up new product launches and promotional campaigns. Undertake internal surveys and research, to propose possible improvements. Plan the adaptation and positioning of the brand's products according to the market segments and the analysis of the results
- Contribute to the development and regular monitoring of sales forecasts for products and marketing tools. Propose and deploy the marketing tools necessary to achieve the objectives in compliance with the charter and integrating budgetary and regulatory constraints
- Ensure competitive intelligence, collect and analyse data on markets and competition
- Participate in the development of the sales pitch. Work on the visual and graphic identity of the brand and optimise brand communication
- Support and animate the sales and product distribution network. Ensure the communication and presentation of product ranges and promotional campaigns to the networks concerned
- You have a degree in marketing or communication and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Product Management
- You have a good command of French and Italian spelling and grammar - knowledge of English, Dutch and/or Spanish is a plus
- You are familiar with the use of the following softwares: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat/pdf
- Knowledge of graphic design and their design software (Adobe Suite) would be a plus
- You have a perfect ease in written production, and have a spirit of synthesis
- You are independent and proactive in the management of a project
- You are creative, organized, meticulous, precise, dynamic, and have a good sense of humor
- You are resistant to stress and meeting deadlines by having a sense of priorities
- You are able to work in a team and adapt to change
- An affinity with natural therapies would be appreciated
What’s in it for youThe chance to work on qualitative products in a booming market, with evolving responsibilities
A competitive salary package and an inspiring environment to work in
Share this job