Product Manager | ICT Industry
Industrial Automation, Information Technology and Services
What's in it for you?
- Work with exciting technology in an international and friendly environment.
- Develop yourself in an informal and relaxed atmosphere. Since our client work with cutting-edge technology, it is crucial that employees constantly develop their skills and knowledge.
- A competitive salary package.
- Frequent travels (about 1 week/month)
About the companyLooking for an employer that combines cutting-edge technology with a strong commitment to sustainability? Look no further than this leading industrial communication company. With a focus on sustainable solutions and innovative technology, the company offers intelligent internet-based industrial remote access products and works closely with machine builders and users to support their digitalization journey. Employees enjoy a collaborative work culture, shared resources, and ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. With a dedicated team of experts providing effective and sustainable remote access, proactive monitoring, and data integration for third-party applications, customers can easily and securely access their machines for valuable insights. Join this employer if you're passionate about driving change and shaping the future of industrial communication.
Our client is a fast-growing company with more than 700 employees across 16 countries. They believe work should be challenging, rewarding, and fun, and are committed to developing their employees' skills and knowledge. Based in Nivelles, Belgium, this employer is looking for motivated individuals who love to build remote connectivity and solve problems.
About the job
The Product Manager is responsible for successful introduction of specific solutions on the Large Machine Builder market to comply with market needs and our client's business growth strategy. The Product Manager must clearly understand market needs to define if this specific market can be addressed with existing Hardware and Software or if new Product/Features/Software need to be developed. The Product Manager is a member of the Product Management Team.
As a product manager, your key responsibilities will include :
- Clear understanding of market needs
- Ability to detect the barriers to entry into this specific market and to define accurate answer accordingly
- Define Product Portfolio Strategy for coming 3 years, focusing on market trends and needs
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Capacity to prioritize and to separate hype from real added value
- Share and transfer good knowledge of customers and technology trends of core markets
- Build a pragmatic understanding of market and customer problem into the R&D Team
- Work collaboratively with R&D and Quality Managers
- Drive changes to the existing product and processes to create improvement
- Build successful internal (cross departmental) and external (sales channels, partners) relationships
- Actively support the success of others
About the ideal candidate
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent by experience.
- Min. 5 years experience in the field.
- First experience in product management in a high technology focused company or in an Industrial Automation technology company.
- Ability to prioritize plan and organise, customer and result-oriented.
- Fluency in French & English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!