Product Manager | Automotive Industry
FR, DU, EN
3.500€ - 5.000€
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensations and benefits package for the required level and experience, including a company car.
- The opportunity to boost your career through product training, coaching & support, learning on the job
- A permanent contract in a transparent, and fast-paced organisation, characterised by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship in your work, as well as teamwork with other colleagues and departments
About the companyThis global automotive manufacturer, with operations in multiple countries, is committed to providing sustainable transportation solutions.
About the jobThe Product Manager is responsible for the proactive management of the products in his or her portfolio, taking into account the trends of the market and the needs of our customers. He/she develops creative solutions to maximize the market share of his/her products. The role of Product Manager can be described as follows:
- You actively think about the commercial configuration and the correct positioning of your products on the market:
- You examine the needs of the market (market segmentation, trends, customer profiles...), manages the definition of your models (line-up, specifications), examines pricing in the market and in comparison with the competition, identifies the USPs (unique selling points) of your products
- You closely monitor the competition and competitiveness of your products, their market performance against the organization's stated objectives and their life cycle.
- You manage the various systems and DBs through which your models are marketed.
- You contribute to the definition of the portfolio of your models.
- You will contribute to the planning of the production process of the models so that (among other things) the announced delivery dates are respected.
- You will contribute to the communication campaigns as necessary and you inform the network about product and marketing communications.
- You participate in various cross functional projects, such as the Brussels Motorshow Show.
About the ideal candidate
- You have a bachelor's degree in marketing and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing-related position
- You have strong listening and communication skills
- You have an affinity or interest in the automotive industry
- You are organized, structured and accurate
- You are driven, enthusiastic, eager to learn
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a very good knowledge of English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!