Key Account Manager Retail Top3 | FMCG
FMCG, Paper & Forest Products, Consumer Goods, Account Manager
DU, FR, EN
Did you know that when our client is cutting one FSC labelled tree, they are planting 3?
You wouldn't guess like this, but the paper industry is constantly reinventing itself to secure a sustainable position on the market.
Our client, Kimberly-Clark, as leader in Consumer and BtoB segment, is paving the way to this transition and published it officially within their 2030 sustainability plan to commit towards the smallest environmental footprint in the industry.
If you want to contribute to this change, while working with leading brands in their categories (Kleenex®, Scott®, Huggies®, to name a few), we're currently looking for a commercial ambassador that will lead the discussions and share the Company's vision with some of the biggest Retailers in Belgium. This one will join a very enthusiastic team within the Benelux that operates in full transparency and are there to make a change.
Following some internal mobility plans, the Sales consumer team is looking for a: Key Account Manager Retail Belux.
As Key Account Manager Retail (B2C), you are part of the Consumer team and will develop the business strategies linked to your customers' priorities and challenges in the categories our client is active in.
You will be responsible for TOP 3 retail customers in Belgium and Luxembourg such as Carrefour, Provera and other discounters. The role will work closely with the Marketing team, the Revenue Growth Management team and will report directly to the Belgian Country Business Manager based in Diegem.
- You establish and maintain long-term business relationships with your key customers.
- You are the spokesperson at relevant levels within the customer’s organisation and within Kimberly-Clark.
- You negotiate and agree trading terms following guidelines and customer objectives.
- You achieve volume, pricing, profit target, category growth, distribution, promotional planning.
- You meet defined Sales value and profit targets in line with budgets.
- You interprete information, from internal and external sources, to provide customers with the knowledge to execute an effective business plan.
- You define, negotiate, and agree a customer Business Plan with support of Sales Manager and Category Management Team.
- You sell Business Plan and supporting strategy (including promotions and pricing) to customers.
- A first experience as Account Manager in retail, preferably within FMCG.
- Good understanding of the dynamic in the retail market and consumer's consumption habits.
- Entrepreneurial, winning, accountable and ownership approach.
- Strong team spirit
- You are keen to discuss things, debate and argue on points of view.
- Excellent selling skills, including strong negotiation, and closing ability, coupled with excellent people skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What's in it for you?
Are you also an Original Thinker who thrives to lead ground-breaking innovation? Then join the team of Kimberly-Clark as they welcome original perspectives and value different life experiences.
At Kimberly-Clark you will be part of a dynamic team of innovative minds that inspires people around the world to improve the lives of people.
You will join an International organisation where the internal mobility plays a strong part in people development both on competences level as well as culturally.
You will join a people-driven company with strong values in a caring community.
Kimberly-Clark is also recognized as offering a respectful working atmosphere with strong caring principles, flexible working hours and a competitive salary package.