Key Account Manager | Food
Food & Beverages
DU, FR, EN
For our client, one of the leading food brokers on the Benelux commercializing strong and loved food brands, we are looking for a "Key Account Manager" to join the Belgian division “Chilled & Ambiant”.
If you are looking for more diversity in your product portfolio and if you are eager to work on several food product categories at the same time to spice up your daily responsibilities you will be at home in this wonderful sales team. Moreover, you will be in contact with TOP 3 retailers, with the possibilities to fulfill your clients’ portfolio with smaller retailers or hard discounters.
What's in it for you?
- A challenging sales position within a leading supplier in FMCG.
- A broad portfolio of national loved brands.
- Diversity with chilled and ambiant product categories – You never get bored working on a single product category.
- A lot of autonomy and own responsibilities.
- Working in a collaborative organization, with an open culture at all levels.
- Great colleagues and new offices with pleasant chat rooms.
- A company that is busy with new product launches on a daily basis.
- Growth opportunities.
The Key Account Manager is co-responsible for the commercial development and follow-up of Retail in the Belux for "Ambiant & Chilled" products. This includes the expansion and support of the existing ranges of products and the launch of new brands in close collaboration with the Sr KAM.
- Preparing and following up negotiations of commercial agreements together with the Sr KAM.
- Preparation and follow-up of a promotion and action plan together with Marketing.
- Translate the promotion plan into concrete to-do's for the field team.
- Co-create the annual business plan for the allocated own customer portfolio, taking into account the objectives of the brand owners, the evolution of the market and the internal objectives of P&B group
- On the basis of the market and product knowledge you have acquired, you are able to build up professional long-term relationships within the Belux Retail sector.
- You act as a day-to-day contact person in which you work closely with the Sales Assistant on the assigned customer portfolio, you are responsible for the correct flow of information to the customer and you form a bridge between the various internal departments and the customer.
- You have a Master degree, preferably in an economic field.
- You have a good understanding of the retail ecosystem and mechanisms.
- You have a relevant successful working experience within sales/key account management, trade marketing or category management, preferably within FMCG.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- You are analytical, dynamic and stress resistant
- You are sales and results oriented.
- You are a doer, have a sense of initiative and are flexible.
- You are communicative and persuasive
Do not hesitate to call me directly on my mobile phone 0472/61.40.81 to discuss this further. I am always available to talk.
You can also apply directly here below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!