Key Account Manager | FMCG food
DU, FR, EN
What's in it for you?An exciting key account manager role where there is still a lot of room to initiate new deals with your clients, both with A brands & private labels.
The chance to join a human-size FMCG company where decisions can be made quickly.
Our client is a medium-sized FMCG Food company which was founded 100 years ago in France. In the meantime, they have become an international group, with subsidiaries all over the world.
About the company
You will report to the Group Key Account Manager and be part of a Sales Team including 2 other Key Account Managers and 2 sales assistants - in the retail division.
About the job
Your role will involve :
- developing and maintaining a trusted and long-term relationship with 2 major clients ;
- ensuring the timely and successful delivery of customer business plan;
- communicating clearly the progress of all initiatives to internal stakeholders;
- planning and tracking Key Accounts metrics;
- identifying growth opportunities within the 2 customers and collaborating with the Sales team to ensure growth attainment.
About the ideal candidate
- You ideally have a Master’s degree in business management, marketing or communication
- You have experience in the Consumer Goods sector, either in a Sales role, or as a Business Analyst
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills; ability to persuade and influence
- Able to conduct business in Dutch, French and English
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!