Project & Account Manager | Brand Design
Marketing and Advertising, Design
FR, DU, EN
Develop your creative side in a Belgian brand design agencyOur client is a 100% independent brand design agency specialized in brand, packaging, corporate and retail design.
Their strength is their brand consultancy approach for each design mission they do. Amongst their customers, they count big names as Lotus Bakeries, Sanofi, Sofidel, Unilever, GB Foods, Vemedia Consumer Health, Ontex, Belgian Red Cross,…
They are dedicated to providing customers with innovative and smart products to better meet their needs. It all starts with their corporate philosophy, a credo based on delivering quality, design and innovations. Great execution, ownership of projects and willingness to achieve excellent results are keys within this structure.
Under the scope of their growth, in order to enforce their commercial service, they are looking for a
For their offices in Brussels (near Place de Jamblinne de Meux).
As Project & Account Manager, you will be responsible for your own client portfolio and manage projects related to packaging, brand, corporate and retail design. You will take full ownership on your projects to assist your clients in their brand development plans.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Take briefings from clients and give strategic advice and recommendations regarding this briefing
- Develop creative brand recommendations (positioning, packaging, new product ideas, portfolio management, research) and manage their implementation in collaboration with the internal creative team
- Organize and manage all resources and the methodology needed for each project
- Be responsible for the commercial aspect of the offer: content redaction and quotation
- Organize daily professional contact with customers and follow up on projects (creation and budget)
- Manage the collaboration with the internal creative team regarding briefings, creative concept development and appraisal of the creative projects according to project objectives and quality standards
- Develop the client’s budget through targeted contacts and good account management
- Help develop the Agency by identifying new businesses, new brands, new ways of working…
- You hold a Master degree in Economics or Marketing
- You are fluent in French & Dutch, with a good level of English
- You have a a first experience in creative account management, marketing, trade marketing or brand management
- Other experiences that can be an added value: having worked abroad, or in an artistic environment (design, photography, graphics,…)
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You have great organization skills and can keep up with several high-intensity projects at a time
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: you can work autonomously, take initiatives and find solutions for each problem
- You have a very acute eye for detail and the wish to reach perfection in your work
- You put your clients first, and are willing to be flexible and go the extra mile to satisfy them
- You have good commercial and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative programs is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging and varied position in a leading, innovative & financially healthy company
- Room to learn, work independently and further develop together with the company, in close direct collaboration with the CEO
- A large variety of creative projects to handle that will make you discover new business insights and give you a very steep learning curve
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!