Junior Project & Account Manager | Brand Design
Marketing and Advertising, Design, Account Manager
FR, DU, EN
Develop your creative side in a Belgian brand design agencyOur client is a 100% independent brand design agency specialized in brand, packaging, corporate and retail design.
Their strength is their brand consultancy approach for each design mission they do. Amongst their customers, they count big names as Lotus Bakeries, Sanofi, Sofidel, Unilever, GB Foods, Vemedia Consumer Health, Ontex, Belgian Red Cross,…
They are dedicated to providing customers with innovative and smart products to better meet their needs. It all starts with their corporate philosophy, a credo based on delivering quality, design and innovations. Great execution, ownership of projects and willingness to achieve excellent results are keys within this structure.
Under the scope of their growth, in order to enforce their commercial service, they are looking for a
For their offices in Brussels (near Place de Jamblinne de Meux).
As Jr Project & Account Manager, you will be responsible for your own client portfolio and manage projects related to packaging, brand, corporate and retail design. You will take full ownership on your projects to assist your clients in their brand development plans.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Take briefings from clients and give strategic advice and recommendations regarding this briefing
- Develop creative brand recommendations (positioning, packaging, new product ideas, portfolio management, research) and manage their implementation in collaboration with the internal creative team
- Organize and manage all resources and the methodology needed for each project
- Be responsible for the commercial aspect of the offer: content redaction and quotation
- Organize daily professional contact with customers and follow up on projects (creation and budget)
- Manage the collaboration with the internal creative team regarding briefings, creative concept development and appraisal of the creative projects according to project objectives and quality standards
- Develop the client’s budget through targeted contacts and good account management
- Help develop the Agency by identifying new businesses, new brands, new ways of working…
- You hold a Master degree in Economics or Marketing
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You have a a first experience in creative account management, marketing, trade marketing or brand management
- Other experiences that can be an added value: having worked abroad, or in an artistic environment (design, photography, graphics,…)
- You have excellent Dutch/French/English writing skills
- You have great organization skills and can keep up with several high-intensity projects at a time
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: you can work autonomously, take initiatives and find solutions for each problem
- You have a very acute eye for detail and the wish to reach perfection in your work
- You are flexible and willing to go the extra mile to satisfy your clients
- You want to learn and always improve your work
- You have very good computer skills: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative programs is an asset
- You have good commercial and presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging Jr Project & Account Manager position in a leading, innovative & financially healthy company
- Room to learn, work independently and further develop together with the company, in close direct collaboration with the CEO
- A large variety of creative projects to handle that will make you discover new business insights and give you a very steep learning curve
Share this job