Junior Key Account Manager | FMCG
FMCG, Food & Beverages, Consumer Goods
DU, FR, EN
3.500€ - 4.200€
What's in it for you?
- A highly diversified job in terms of both day-to-day responsibilities and customer portfolio (classic food retail and DIY channel).
- A growth company with strong brands, a stable environment and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Professional training on the job, a lot of freedom and responsibilities, and many career development opportunities.
About the companyOur client is a family-owned company with a future-oriented mentality continuously bursting with ideas.
The company offers a wide variety of products for many needs in outstanding quality and is leading environmentally friendly production processes (reducing energy consumption, working on waste management, developing circular systems for plastics production and plastics waste processing.)
They are active in the classic food channel, the electro world and the Do-it-Yourself (DIY) sector.
We are looking for a Junior Key Account Manager, with a first field sales experience, trade marketing or category management experience, preferably in the FMCG and a flexible attitude.
About the jobAs Junior Key Account Manager within the retail sales team, your scope of responsibilities will include among others:
70 % Junior KAM responsibilities (farming)
As Junior KAM, you are responsible for managing on HQ level retail clients such as Lambrechts, other buying group for small independents (in DIY and classic food retail).
- Thanks to your customer-focused mindset and approach, you generate profitable revenue growth for your customers.
- As responsible for the development and execution of the annual customers business plan, you conduct regular analyses of sales progress for each product and each sales area.
- You are responsible for the planning and forecast of the sales volumes of the customers for each product category and you build simple and customer-focused business plans and promo plans.
- You build strong relationships with buyers, category managers and other stakeholders at your customers.
- You are active within the classic food retail and DIY channel in Flanders where you are responsible for the distribution of your products’portfolio (beverage and non-food products).
- You develop the necessary initiatives to plan and implement local actions and to realize qualitative and quantitative objectives (defined in consultation with the Group Account Manager).
- Within your sector, you are the ambassador for our portfolio of products and you develop a commercial relationship of trust with the store and/or area manager.
- New Business : You identify and guarantee potential new sales opportunities..
About the ideal candidate
- You have a first field sales experience in retail, trade marketing or category management.
- You have a master degree (or Bachelor) in economics or marketing orientation.
- You have excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Thanks to your strong analytical skills, you can argue using objective figures.
- Dynamic, proactive, hands-on attitude and enthusiastic.
- You have strong organizational skills and can set priorities.
- You speak fluent Dutch, English and French.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!