Global Marketing Communication Officer I Energy
Oil & Energy
3.000€ - 3.800€
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensations and benefits package for the required level and experience.
- The opportunity to boost your career through product training, coaching & support, learning on the job
- A permanent contract in a dynamic, transparent, and fast-paced organisation, characterised by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship in your work, as well as teamwork with other colleagues and departments
- 46 days off 🙏
About the companyOur client is a dynamic company in full transformation and aims to become a sustainable Mobility player.
This means that in addition to their traditional business of gas stations and lubricants, they are very much committed to electric and other future-oriented mobility solutions.
To support the strong growth and the challenging future strategy, they are looking for a Global Marketing Communication Officer.
As a Global Marketing Communication Officer, your goal would be to increase sales and visibility, become even more customer-oriented and purposefully digitise.
About the job
Your key responsibilities are the perfect cocktail mixing of offline, digital & and social media content 🚀💪:
- You conceptualise, create, and implement the right marketing campaigns and content to optimise and support the traffic to our website.
- You support the distributors and direct clients with documentation, POS materials and creative promo materials.
- You create event, newsletters and reseller communication, and organise events to make our distributors enthusiastic and to support the sales departments with the right tools.
- You will work closely with the marketing team in shaping the whole digital roadmap, in order to bring the customer journey to a higher level.
- In this very dynamic role, you will get an all-round marketing experience, creating the right content and building the best marketing activations to achieve the business objectives.
- You convert the strategy into the right tactical marketing communications, within allocated budgets and deadlines.
- Finally, you keep the product information and content up-to-date, working closely with the Sales & Operations department.
About the ideal candidate
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing or Communication.
- A first relevant experience in the B2B-industry is a plus.
- You are fluent in English & Dutch (French is a plus).
- A first experience with a bunch of tools like InDesign, PhotoShop, Microsoft Dynamics, .... is also a plus!
- You are goal-oriented, solution-oriented and have a hands-on and can do mentality.
- You have good project management skills (from A to Z) with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- You can work well in a team and enjoy communicating internally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!