Digital 'T-Shape' Marketing Manager | Automotive Financial Services
Financial Services, Automotive, Digital Sales
DU, FR, EN
To help shape the future of the mobility services, our client is looking for a “Digital T-Shape Marketer” that will help with the development of the Digital vision of the Company. This concretely means he/she will be responsible for the set-up of the Digital “owned Media” and the Digital Ecosystem (client portal, client apps, online sales platforms, digital showroom, …) that will be directly in interactions with Clients. As a Digital marketer manager, you are part of the “Marketing & Product” department of the Company and reporting into the Department Head.
- Define the Digital Ecosystem necessary to achieve the business objectives of the organisation
- Aligning every party to the final objective an develop an engaging leadership to drive the projects
- Overseeing the planning, tracking, and deliverables of tech-centered projects (e.g. client portal, client apps, online sales platforms, digital showroom, …) that typically happen online.
- Defining the right process and workflows per project
- Creating business case to proof viability of digital concept
- Reviewing constantly Customer experience (on boarding, check out, online contracting) and adapt (or suggest new) features to constantly improve the total experience and leverage conversion
- The Digital Manager is also responsible for delivering digital products / services against defined business goals (e.g. leverage traffic, UX and conversion rates).
- Organize and lead Digital meetings
- Facilitate communications Manage stakeholder relationships with internal & external partners
- Experience in the management of Digital projects & ecosystems
- Capable of maintaining strong relationships in a multi-layer environment Brands/ Global/ Local
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer & service orientation
- Experience in project management is required
- Strong IT business analysis background to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Experience in Business Design Thinking or Service Design is a plus
- Knowledge of the automotive or service BtoC is a plus, not a must
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch, French & English is a must
- Skills and personality:
- A go-getter attitude
- Research mentality and analytical skills
- Autonomy, quick learning and dynamism
- Creativity, innovative skills, long-term vision
- Team spirit
- Can handle complexity (project management with many stakeholders, multi-tasking, prioritising, etc.)
- Accurate and good communication skills
- An appealing career opportunity in a market leader in their sector.
- A frontline role with high visibility and where your successes will be highly depending on your ability to lead the other stakeholders in the Group and external agencies.
- A competitive salary package and the possibility to evolve in the organisation
Share this job