Digital Marketer | FMCG
FMCG, Food & Beverages
EN, FR, DU
What’s in it for you?
- You will participate in the company's noble mission to help people around the world achieve better health and better nutrition
- You will join a family environment with a team of 4 colleagues where work together for success and getting a little better every day is the motto
- While working in a small Belgian team you will have regular international contacts with our client's Europe group and worldwide.
- You will work at an incredibly fun and growing organization where every colleague matters
- You will work in a flexible environment with a competitive salary and extralegal advantages
About the company'Working on a Healthy Society' is the driving factor of all the activities our client undertakes.
It is an international company known for their scientific background with a specialization on probiotics and other functional foods. Its well-known drink is consumed by more than 40 million people a day in 40 countries worldwide.
About the jobAs Digital Marketer you will support our client's Belgian communications team and the activities of the Belgian branch with localization in Anderlecht, Brussels.
You will manage the brand's digital presence and provide creative, technical and operational support to the commercial team. You ensure that the brand and content guidelines are implemented correctly and take care of smaller graphic design tasks. You will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Communications Manager and Executive.
A few points from your duties:
- Supporting marketing campaign and assist in developing materials in line with the ongoing campaign
- Contribute to the proper management of the websites by building web pages
- Creating landing pages and updating the website through Word Press
- You create strategies to improve website traffic. You assist in search engine optimization (SEO) to promote website presence and increase web traffic
- Track social media and analyze the results of your activities using analytics tools (e.g. google analytics) and internal reporting for which you are responsible
- Create and build emails for email marketing campaigns using specific software such as Marketing Cloud
- Eventually you also will be involved in the organization of fairs and seminars and you will also lend a hand in the follow-up of Sponsorings
About the ideal candidate:
- You have completed at least a college degree with specialization in communications, digital/new media and/or already have experience in digital marketing
- You already have experience with Microsoft office, Photoshop, Google analytics and Mailchimp
- You are interested in the food sector, healthy lifestyle and consumer trends
- Writing and speaking French and Dutch is no problem for you and you can also communicate well in English
- You are creative, communicative, proactive and independent
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!