Category Manager | FMCG
FMCG, Food Production, Food & Beverages
EN, DU, FR
Leading the way to better food, innovating, promoting quality and respect for nature, developing and promoting their staff, investing to ensure growth and long-term stability, contributing to the common good: it’s on the respect and application of these values that the Group has always been committed to deploying its responsible and sustainable strategy.
To accompany the development of their activities, they are looking to hire a (m/f) :
As Category Manager, you will be responsible for recommending and implementing the marketing resources, as well as the category and merchandising strategy of your brands to the responsible stores, in order to develop the assortment share, shelf share and sales within the framework of the Marketing policy and strategy of the subsidiary.
This function reports to the Catman & Activation Manager and has a direct report (Jr Category Manager).
Your responsibilitiesYour responsibilities as Category Manager will be as follows:
- Translate and recommend/implement the Marketing strategy into an operational sales plan on the different levers (Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
- Develop recurring market analyses + recommendations on the different levers (Product, Place, Price, Promotion)
- Improve the customer - supplier partnership
- Transmit the commercial strategy of our clients in marketing input
- Detect shopper insights and translate them into internal / external recommendations
- Manage professional communication towards subsidiaries / point of sales (B2B)
- Manage and optimize the available budget
- Act as a link between sales and marketing
- Optimize output / teamwork of the marketing team + output / teamwork of the subsidiary departments
- Have an important role in "out of box thinking": challenging the status quo, bringing creativity across departments, supporting the management team
- You have a master's degree in a Marketing or Sales specialization
- You have 3 to 4 years experience in a similar position within a commercial or marketing entity
- You have a perfect command of French and Dutch (and can speak English on a professional level)
- You are a go-getter, who can work autonomously and take initiatives proactively
- You are rigorous, analytical, with a great ability to synthesize information and data
- You are creative & solution-oriented
- You are a positive Team Player
- You have good priority management
What’s in it for you ?
- The opportunity to learn, develop your skills, share your expertise, and exchange with colleagues abroad.
- An employer with a strong humanistic, family-based and entrepreneurial culture.
- A complete salary package with extra legal benefits
Share this job