Business Development Manager B2B | Services
Facilities Services, Consumer Services
DU, FR, EN
What’s in it for you
- You’ll be working for the growth engine of the company with a key role to play in transforming the organization and the industry
- You’ll be collaborating with many international and local well known-brands and companies from a huge diversity of sectors: e-commerce players, retailers, services, indirect channels.
- You’ll join a very human-centric organization that thinks and acts fast, driven by proactivity and flexibility at work.
- A competitive salary package with many additional fringe benefits including a car.
About the Company
- Our client is one the most well-known Belgian companies in the service industry, strongly connected to people and businesses in Belgium and internationally.
- They have more than 34 000 employees in the world with their global HQ in the city center of Brussels.
- Today they are going into a huge transformation of their business and are integrating new marketing and CRM services in addition to their core business activity in e-commerce logistic and parcel delivery.
About the Job
You’ll be part of the Corporate Sales team and will be dedicated to one of their portfolios of clients (indirect channel, omnichannel, retailers, services)
As a Business Development Manager for the Benelux market :
- You identify and develop new e-commerce strategic opportunities for existing customers (upselling and cross-selling targets) as well as for new prospects.
- You analyze and understand the latest marketing, communication and logistic channels used by the customer.
- You cultivate brand new relationships with new prospects and turn raw concepts into successful business plans.
- You manage those relationships ongoing beyond launch phase and implement periodic business meetings to build strong and strategic partnerships.
- You Negotiate commercial terms and conditions with new and existing customers.
- You will become a point of reference in the area with the top level of organizations and will participate in trade shows, events, and conferences.
About the ideal candidate
- You have a strong commercial mindset with a solid experience in Key account management or Business Development roles
- You are independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results always in a strategic thinking approach
- You bring drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude to the team
- You are a good communicator, with a diplomatic behavior to adapt yourself to different target groups (complex stakeholders management)
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!