Brand Marketeer | Energy
Oil & Energy
3.800€ - 4.500€
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensations and benefits package for the required level and experience.
- The opportunity to boost your career through product training, coaching & support, learning on the job
- A permanent contract in a dynamic, transparent, and fast-paced organisation, characterised by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship in your work, as well as teamwork with other colleagues and departments
- 46 days off 🙏
Our client is a dynamic company in full transformation and aims to become a sustainable Mobility player.
About the company
This means that in addition to their traditional business of gas stations and lubricants, they are very much committed to electric and other future-oriented mobility solutions.
To support the strong growth and the challenging future strategy, they are looking for a driven Brand Marketeer.
As a Brand Marketeer, you 🚀💪 ...
About the job
- Develop and implement the content strategy aligned with the overarching brand strategy, in coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Brief, review, monitor, and enhance various offline (in-store and POS) and online (social media, website, apps) communications, ensuring alignment with content strategy, brand strategy, and guidelines.
- Plan and execute local promotions in coordination with relevant Retail teams.
- Adapt national campaign concepts to various communication touchpoints, both in-store/shop and online, while also focusing on internal communication.
- Manage and collaborate with creative and production agencies.
- Expand communication touchpoints with consumers throughout their customer journey.
- Serve as the main point of contact within the organisation for different teams, providing input, support, and creative solutions for various in-store, online, and local communications.
- Have an active and enthusiastic participation in the Marketing team and collaboration with all other Retail teams.
About the ideal candidate
- Preferably, a minimum of 2 years of experience in a consumer-focused and/or retail environment, with a track record of briefing and managing third parties, content creation and monitoring (both online and offline), and branding.
- Possess a strong customer-oriented, commercial, and analytical mindset.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing and various (Social) channels.
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch, English, and French, both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit strong project management abilities for executing plans and/or overseeing partnerships with partners.
- Effective communication and presentation skills when working with teams, colleagues, and senior management.
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration, essential for a cross-functional approach to work, actively seeking solutions by engaging with colleagues.
- Ability to handle deadlines with a "get the job done" attitude.
- Willingness to travel to the Netherlands (Rotterdam) at least 3 times per month for collaboration on content-related tasks and partnerships.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!