Digital Communication Manager I Packaging - FMCG
FMCG, Packaging and Containers
The growth in digital technology is revolutionising the way we shop and live. Our client’s Purpose is to help their customers respond to the changing shopping habits with sustainable packaging solutions that our society needs. By ambitioning “to be the leading supplier of sustainable packaging solutions” our client is today recognised around the world for their innovation and for the quality of their products. These can improve drastically the transport and storage efficiency, boost retail presentation and increase product sales for their customers. By recycling the paper fibers in their cardboard, they can save over 360,000 trees every year from being cut down. Listed on the London Stock Exchanges, this very international working environment offers rapid possibilities of evolution both nationally (where they have their European Division Headoffice) and internationally.
To outreach their unique offer and positioning, our client is today upgrading their internal Digital capabilities with the recruitment of a:
“Division Digital Communications Manager”
• Define and drive the digital agenda and taking ownership for the success of our digital strategy across the packaging division.
• To increasing engagement and reach amongst all target audiences through digital channels.
• Responsible for managing and improving the experience and customer journey of the packaging division pages of the company’s “.com”
• Manage all digital channels at divisional level, including website and social media channels
• Develop effective digital plans to support the packaging divisions communication and marketing plans
• Deploy Group-wide communications and packaging specific communications and marketing campaigns, and activations
• Stay ahead of key developments in digital technologies and how they might be applied for the company’s benefit, including to explore new ways to reach and proactively engage with target stakeholders
• Work with Group to apply SEO best practices and related content management techniques to website content.
• Build and lead a digital network with packaging regions and countries and raise digital skills within the network.
• Ensure that each channel has a clear objective and that content is being created which advances that objective
• Develop creative ideas that can be activated through digital content, with a clear execution and engagement approach
• Manage content partners to create impactful content and digital campaigns which support the purpose, positioning and values
• Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and activities across all digital channels to maximize results and content outreach, including lead generation and tracking.
• Develop and lead employee social brand ambassador and social selling programs.
• Set and monitor key digital metrics against KPIs through the existing tools within the business and identify where additional tools may be necessary
• Lead the development and implementation of new digital projects and digital tools.
Your Personal skills and qualifications
• Degree level education with a preference for graduates of language, communications or social sciences courses
• An experienced digital expert – creating impactful content, digital channel management, managing a varied project portfolio with many concurring activities
• Knowledge of emerging practices and trends in digital technologies and advances in social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with sensitivity to the audience and medium in use
• Able to distil complex subjects into simplified messages
• Comfort working at an implementation level as well as working on strategy
• Agile and adaptable to constantly changing work requirements
• Project management skills to see a project from creative idea through to implementation and appropriate measurement of outcomes
• Proven track record of collaborative working and building strong relationships, negotiating and influencing effectively to achieve business goals
• Experience of reporting against KPIs