Business Development Manager (Junior) (m/f/x) I European SaaS ongoing Unicorn
Internet, Computer Software, Account Manager
DU, FR, EN
Our client is a European Unicorn we price stock valuation growth by more than 1900% over the last decade. Their USPs lays in their ability to make retailers, manufacturing companies, hospitals and many other organizations 20% more efficient. They achieve this by digitizing processes in personnel resource planning. This leads to a verifiable increase in employee satisfaction and profit across their customers Enterprise base. In their acceleration for Internationalisation, they are expanding their footprint in Belgium with the recruitment of several Sales & Marketing strategic roles.
For their commercial team, they are recruiting an ambitious commercial Business Development Representative (Junior) to generate the first leads and demos of their unique cloud base solution .
Business Development Manager (Junior) (m/f/x)
- Lead generation in the Belgian market via LinkedIn and initial contact by telephone
- Taking over correspondence with customers, preparation and follow-up of offers, presentations and customer meetings
- Communication with all sales relevant internal and external interfaces
- First analysis of the problem the customer is facing
- First contact with sales focusing on new customers, e.g. in an internship
- Academic degree with above-average results
- Excellent French and Flemish skills and very good English skills
Our client offers
- An opportunity to be coached & trained by one of the best EU SaaS business in solution sales. A skill, which is generally highly demanded and will rocket boost your long-term career-perspective as well as your future income-level.
- Fair sales targets, progressive salary increase when over performing, no cap on bonus
- Team-oriented culture
- Structured onboarding with more than 30 days of training, online and in Munich during the 1st year
- For more information don’t hesitate to contact your GR Consultant!
Share this job