Business Development Advisor | Law Firm
EN, DU, FR
Have you ever dreamed of joining an international law firm and contribute to the growth of the company as the best business ambassador of the lawyers?
Then this job is for you!
Our client is the largest international law firm in the world with 77 offices in 31 countries and more than 4,200 lawyers.
They have a wide diversity of clients from multinational companies from the Global 1000 and Fortune 500 to new companies developing cutting-edge technologies in their sector but also States and public organizations.
The Belgium entity has recently created a brand new Marketing & Business Development (M&BD) team and they are looking for an ambitious and commercially-focused Business Development Advisor.
You will work closely with the MBD Senior Manager who leads the Belgium team to develop the function to the next level. This will include (but is not limited to) developing Marketing & Business Development plans and activity in line with business plan priorities that utilise the full marketing mix.
The role will be focused in particular on the business development side of the business – identifying key clients, supporting key relationships, fostering cross-selling and identifying new areas for business
- Work with partners to develop a pro-active, entrepreneurial and collaborative Business Development culture in the Brussels office
- Work with partners and Senior Marketing Business Development Manager to develop and manage relationships key clients and set-up a local key account for selected key clients
- Create and execute targeted business development project to win and retain clients: events, communications campaign, PR, newsletters
- Assist in the preparation of legal directory submissions
- Leverage the power of internal systems to evaluate our data; identify cross-selling potential; prepare client and sector insights relevant to our partners and clients
- Contribute, as a member of the International Marketing and Business Development team, to firm-wide Business Development strategies and initiatives and the sharing of best practices and lessons learned across the firm
- Degree/ Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing/Business management
- Fluent in English and Dutch, good level of French
- Experience in Marketing and Business development for professional services firms
- Ability to negotiate and persuade legal and client personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to adjust your approach to different personalities, exercising tact and diplomacy
- Positive and proactive ‘can do’ attitude with a collaborative working style
Share this job
Julie Le Ho