Young Potential - Regional Account Manager | FMCG
FMCG, Consumer Goods
DU, FR, EN
Are you an ambitious young graduate/professional with the necessary drive and passion to evolve within a growing company selling strong brands in multiple categories?
Do you consider the learning experience of a sales position as an important added value in your career development ?
For our client, the Melitta Group, we are looking for a Regional Account Manager, who in time has the opportunity to grow internally into a sales or (trade) marketing position.
As Regional Account Manager (Limburg, Anwerp, Vlaams Brabant), you are the brand ambassador for all brands of the company’s portfolio. Thanks to your strong negotiating skills and the ability to present the offer in a convincing way, you contribute to the performance of your region to meet the company's growth expectations.
What will your day-to-day agenda look like?
- Within your sector you optimise the presence of Melitta products (existing and new products) on the shelves in the various retailers.
- You are responsible for the distribution of brands within classic food retail (Carrefour, Delhaize,...) and Electro channel (Media market, Krëfel, Vandenborre).
- In case of national campaigns you agree on display and second placement arrangements with the shop or regional manager, and ensure the best possible visibility and optimal availability of our brands.
- You develop the necessary initiatives to plan and work out local actions and to achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- You develop a relationship of commercial trust with the shop and/or regional manager. By doing so, you identify and guarantee potential new sales opportunities.
- You are an ambassador for our brands and are able to perform demos and handle objections.
- As a young potential, you also contribute to overarching projects and share your insights/experiences with the team during the Field meetings.
Do you recognize yourself?
- You are a young graduate (or have a first sales or marketing experience).
- You have a master degree (or Bachelor) in economics or marketing orientation.
- You have excellent networking skills.
- Dynamic, hands-on attitude and enthusiastic.
- Proactive, you take the necessary initiatives for the sake of your customers and businesses.
- Customer and solutions-oriented
- You have strong organizational skills and can set priorities.
- You have affinity with data analyzis and can interpretate numbers and figures.
- You have the ability to balance persuasiveness with professionalism to warm up customers.
- Above all, you are a real team player.
- Dutch native with good knowledge of French/English is essential to make further progress in the company.
What’s in it for you?
- By joining Melitta, you will benefit from a real career plan within the company that will go along with your personal career aspirations.
- You will be working in a growth company with strong brands, a stable environment and enthusiastic colleagues. There are real career opportunities within various departments (sales, (trade) marketing, Supply Chain).
- You will receive professional training on the job, a lot of freedom and responsibilities.
- You can count on a competitive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
About the company
Our client, the Melitta Group, is a family-owned company with a future-oriented mentality continuously bursting with ideas.
The Melitta Group offers a wide variety of products for many needs in outstanding quality and is leading environmentally friendly production processes (reducing energy consumption, working on waste management, developing circular systems for plastics production and plastics waste processing.)
Melitta is familiar with brands such as Granini, Melitta, Swirl, Toppits, and they are active in the classic food channel as well as within the electro world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!