Trade Marketing Manager On-Trade | Premium beverages
The products are distributed in retail (supermarkets), petrol stations and in the horeca sector. With an annual turnover of more than 150 M EUR, and an annual double-digit growth, the company is in full expansion mode !
Today, for their offices located in West Vlaanderen, our client is looking to hire a :
- CHANNEL MARKETING: You define the right approach within the On-Trade category and portfolio management. You also make sure that you have the right promotional materials, and you help the sales team to correctly use these with the right sales pitch within the Horeca clientele.
- CONSUMER MARKETING: Here you are responsible for the strategy and development of consumer activations. You create inspiring product and brand experiences, launch and be part of exciting events which you take to new heights.
- SECTOR MARKETING: As On-Trade Marketing Manager, you build and maintain relationships with the key decision makers, owners and influencers within the industry.
How will you be able to get results?
- By constantly exchanging information and best practices within the national and international team.
- By building and maintaining a strong network with external agencies, key influencers, national decision makers, event organizers and local stakeholders, looking for new collaboration opportunities.
- By using the marketing budget efficiently, according to the national business plan.
- By being responsible for allocating promotional materials and ensuring their proper placement. For this you will train and coach the On Premise team on the field.
- By tracking, recording and evaluating all results of implemented marketing activations.
- By spending approximately 40% of your time in the field. For desk work you will work from the offices in the area of Kortrijk.
- You have a Master degree in Marketing or in a commercial direction.
- You have around 5 years of experience in a commercial environment within a trade or brand marketing function.
- You have strategic and commercial insight and understand both sales and financial processes.
- You are very good at planning, prioritizing and know how to organize.
- You communicate effectively, you listen actively and you are a good negotiator.
- You come up with initiatives yourself and do not hesitate to test your ideas internally and come up with concrete proposals
- You are almost perfectly bilingual (NDL/FR/ENG).
- You are able to work in the field during evenings and weekends.
What's in it for you?
You can also count on an attractive salary supplemented with a package of extra-legal benefits.