Team Leader OOH | Tech for Food
Food & Beverages, Environmental Services
FR, DU, EN
You are a sales passionate, with a strong track record in the food retail sector, willing to give your persuasive power to a good cause? Then this position is for you!
Founded in 2014, our client aims to reduce food and non-food waste. More specifically, the start-up has developed a range of digital solutions to help professionals to give a second life to unsold products and put an end to waste.
Initially specialising in the redistribution of surplus food from supermarkets to charities, the organisation has grown: it has broadened the scope of its activities as well as its client base - wholesalers, industrialists and producers have been added to the distributors. Today, they coordinate the distribution of unsold goods and provide support to more than 6,500 partner companies and businesses through a range of services and digital tools: guidance on the control of expiration dates, advice on shelf rotation, intelligent pricing strategies and platforms devoted to charities and individuals.
By saving nearly 120,000 meals a day, the company is part of the transition movement towards a more sustainable and responsible society.
In order to help them in their mission, the Belgian entity is looking for a new Team Leader OOH
As a Team Leader, your main task is to recruit and coach the sales team members, to ensure that they are happy at work, continue to develop and achieve excellent results.
You will also contribute to business development by being responsible for the highly strategic OOH sector. You will establish, develop and conclude contracts with the main OOH chains.
- Management of the Sales Team by coaching and supporting them.
- Managing the growth of the team by recruiting the best candidates and ensuring they work well together
- Maintain a high level of motivation, energy and a positive atmosphere within the team
- Leading the local sales strategy, and leading the opening of new cities.
- Follow-up on actions plans
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer’s needs and requirements to maintain strong, sustainable customer relationships.
- In collaboration with the marketing team, you are responsible for the commercial actions to be taken to achieve the necessary product rotation and promotional actions
- You have at min. a Bachelor degree in economics, finance or marketing
- + 3 years of proven experience as a Business Development or Field Sales
- Fluent in French & Dutch
- Entrepreneur, proactive, you work pragmatically with a commercial feeling
- You know how to lead a team and maintain a good spirit.
- You promote excellent communication within the team
- Highly analytical
- Results & consumer oriented
- A strong sense of responsibility
Share this job