Team Leader Logistics - Brabant Wallon
Today, in order to strengthen their team in Wallonia, they are recruiting a :
- You coach and support your distributors.
- Your tasks also consist of planning and organizing distributions and carrying out the administrative tasks of the distributor administration.
- You monitor the quality of the distribution and the KPIs in your region on a daily basis and take appropriate measures.
- You proactively look for opportunities to optimize quality and efficiency in your region. To do so, you use the available monitoring tools, such as Scan2Go, PowerBI, etc.
- You carry out the necessary quality checks and provide professional feedback to other stakeholders.
- You will manage a team of freelance promo couriers and guide, advise and coach them.
- You ensure good communication within your team.
- You proactively think about optimization possibilities, both within your department and within the operational department.
- You ensure that all known procedures are strictly adhered to.
- You will work closely with the network support in your region to ensure that a sufficiently stable and qualitative network of promo couriers is available at all times.
- You have a Bachelor degree and a first experience in team management
- You are strong in planning and organization and have the necessary pro-activity.
- You are a good communicator
- You like to work independently
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- You are French speaking with an intermediate level in Dutch (B2)
You will join a fast growing company, which allows you to have a visible and immediate result of your contribution to its future development. Taking initiatives is highly appreciated. A team spirit is very present within the organization.
You will have a permanent contract and a very competitive salary, accompanied by extra-legal benefits (e.g. group insurance and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, and a company car, ...).