Solutions Consultant | Marketing Solutions
Online Media, Marketing and Advertising, Market Research
Our client is the leader in media monitoring and data analysis in Belgium. They provide brand intelligence solutions to enable companies to know their media impact, improve their image evolution, or benchmark their image with competitors. Thanks to the right mix between expertise and smart algorithms, they give sense to media and help companies to reach their strategical goals.
To reinforce their Sales team, we are searching for a dynamic, savvy, entrepreneurial
To strengthen its activities, we are looking for a:
The Solutions Consultant team is focused on creating value for clients and prospects to help them maximize the impact of their communication efforts. Our client provide strategic advice and expertise to sales, marketing, and business teams. They are the link between all internal departments and share best practices and provide a high level of knowledge and expertise.
- Support the sales manager and his sales team during the entire sales process phases 1 and 2 (pre-sales and sales)
- Train and support all internal and external users on our solutions and presentations
- Support the sales teams: definition of customer needs, co-creation of sales materials, etc
- Train and monitor the acquisition of expertise by the sales teams.
- Participate at client pitches / events / presentations / conferences
In summary: You will be responsible for the development of the solutions: collecting clients needs, managing the project in conjunction with the relevant departments (IT, business, marketing, sales) and ensuring the go-to-market.
- You have recently gratuated in Communication, Marketing, or Business studies, or are ready to start in September
- You are ready to start now or at the latest in September
- Entrepreneurial spirit and very good organization skills
- You have the ability to argue, assertiveness and persuasiveness, to detect a lead
- You have knowledge of the media/digital/marketing/communication/PR sector
- You have a basic knowledge of "marktech solutions" (SEO, html, google analytics, audience analysis, emailing...)
- Data en tech-oriented
- Be autonomous, flexible
- A very good knowledge of French and Dutch, English is a plus
- Excellent networking skills.
What's in it for you?
- A great salary package
- An easy to reach workplace in Brussels (closeby highways) with connected and modern offices
- Homeworking flexibility
- A driving, bilingual and sympathic work team
- A great opportunity to continuously develop your skills and to improve yourself