Senior Product Manager | Premium Food
Food & Beverages
DU, FR, EN
In order to reinforce the group's organization, we are looking for a (m/f):
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
As Senior Product Manager, you will be joining the marketing department, responsible for the A to Z marketing of all products, and thus crucial for the company’s general brand image.
Your challenge would be the conceptualisation, development, and marketing of new seasonal collections, for example Valentine’s. The job includes both a precise operational part, and a global strategic vision to ensure optimal performance. Beside this, you would be also responsible for a specific distribution channel, for example travel retail.
More specifically, you would be responsible for:
- Managing the project development of new seasonal luxury product collections from A to Z (from idea and conceptualization to actual launch on the market)
- Developing market insights, defining, and implementing the strategy to grow profits, sales and market share.
- Overseeing and monitoring the good execution of each step of your projects according to specific guidelines (in terms of visual identity, budget, legislation…)
- Adapting your offer and communication based on the specificities of the various distribution channels and the feedback of stakeholders.
- Evaluating and reporting the performance of the various launches, promotions and investments and take pragmatic decisions to optimize actions.
- Developing visual material in order to support the launches of your collections.
- Working in partnership with several internal departments (purchasing, logistics, etc) and external stakeholders (creative agencies, production sites…)
- Being part of a team of 4 colleagues and report to the Marketing Manager of your department
- You have completed a master’s degree in business or Marketing.
- You have experiences in marketing or product management position.
- You have an affinity with luxury products.
- You are hands-on and not afraid to put the hands in the chocolate.
- You are customer oriented to create a real customer experience.
- You can use your analytical skills and strong pragmatism to help solve business problems.
- You are result oriented and you have already launched new products.
- You are solution driven and flexible.
- You are creative and ready to share ideas and insights.
- You are not afraid of putting in the work to reach your objectives and have an impact on the company.
- You speak fluently Dutch or French with a good level of the other national language.
Our client’s offer:
Our client offers the possibility to work in a Belgian company with a worldwide outreach and for chocolate, one of the biggest Belgian pride. You will join a passionate, constantly growing, and innovative company, where your expertise, your creativity and your entrepreneurship mentality will be acknowledged and valorised.