Sales Representative Out-of-Home | Premium Spirits
Wine and Spirits, Luxury Goods & Jewelry
For more than 150 years, Brown Forman has enriched life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands. For their newly opened offices in Belgium, they are looking to recruit a Sales team to maximize their on-trade growth opportunities and portfolio. To this end, today, we are looking for several sales representatives (m/f), from all Belgian regions.
“Sales Representative, Out-of-home channel”
To achieve sales and distribution objectives through the execution of brand building activity and brand education within the On-Trade customer’s universe, as well as ensuring the best position on the market for the Brown-Forman brands. This position works closely with and under the supervision of the National Field Sales Manager.
- Achieves appointed sales targets promotion, distribution and visibility objectives in assigned On-Trade universe (C&C, wholesalers, On premise, etc…) according to KPI’s distributed by management
- Drives local negotiation with the buyer
- Implementation and evaluation of promotional activities.
- Regular and systematic customer visits according to work plan and customer coverage.
- Build excellent relationships with customers on all levels within the business environment, as well as Wholesale customers in daily business in close collaboration with the Field Sales Manager.
- Ensures optimum stock level within all covered/serviced customers.
- Collects and updates information about competitors’ activities.
- Conducts brand trainings for trade partners – under supervision
- Daily reporting on the CRM software
- Adaptation of working time to business needs including working at night, with respect of rest periods
- Manage a decentralized budget to negotiate annual contracts with specific customers in accordance with management instructions
- Customer: Selling and generation of strong On-Trade visibility
- Enlarge product listings
- Implementation, execution and evaluation of promotional activities
- Reporting and communicating with management
- Trade brand education in the respect of drink responsibility
- Education: College/University degree (Bachelors or Equivalent) in Sales or Marketing
- Experience: At least 2-3 years in a similar position
- Sales competencies - Sales Techniques according to the Channel
- Knowledge of the Spirit Market or the On Trade channel in FMCG
- Results focused
- Autonomously driving the business
- Knowledge in Merchandising
- French and/or Flemish Speaking (and English would be a plus)
Attractive points in the role
- Work in a well-known prestigious worldwide company
- Involve in nice company culture, based on human values of respect, trust, integrity, teamwork and excellence
- A cosy and flexible work environment where you will be part of a small dynamic team
- An attractive salary package with extralegal advantages
Share this job