Sales Executive I SaaS
Internet, Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Are you coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure? Then this opportunity is for you!
With a revenue growth of 30% in 2020 and a team increase of 40% our client is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe !
Offering a cloud-based sponsorship and management system, they support companies in improving their performances across the entire lifespan of their projects. The platform allows professionals to effectively manage projects, bolster productivity, contribute to the enhancement of the company’s global image and improve processes by simplifying recurrent workflows.
The software slowly gained traction which lead to today’s use in over 300 organisations spread across the globe including Audi, L'Oréal, Petrobras, Johnson & Johnson and many others.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective; help corporations to have a positive impact on society!
In that context, a new opportunity as a Sales Executive, office based, has arisen in a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirited team.
Considering their international team as the keystone of their success, your position as a Sales Executive will be crucial in the sales cycle.
You will be responsible for developing, leading and managing our client’s sales growth ambitions primarily focused on driving the sales and revenue growth for both new customers and for existing customers.
- Own the sales through qualifying and closing new business deals around the European market
- Cultivate a consultative sales approach and manage the sales process through responsive, proactive and client-focused communication and client management
- Prospect new potential clients by phone, email or social networks.
- Find new ways to improve the business, products, and approach (strategic thinking, market analysis,…)
- Partner with other teams (Marketing to boost inbound generation, Customer Success to generate cross sales deals, …)
- Become a specialist and networker in the field of Grantmaking, Volunteering and Sponsorship Management
- You have 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience
- You have experience managing an entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Oral and written English at a native level is an absolute must !
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport and interact in an engaging way
- You have carried an individual quota and hit your targets (or exceeded!)
- Capacity to learn systems and processes quickly
- An experience with a CRM system is a nice to have
- You’re independent, entrepreneurial, hands on, ambitious and have experience in a grass-roots business development role
- A Previous experience in High-Tech/Software industry is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a collaborative, driven, fun seeking sales team that plays an integral role in helping the company grow
- A competitive salary that includes a fixed salary + commissions
- A flexible work environment
- Autonomy and responsibility in your job
Share this job