Sales Development Representative I SaaS
Internet, Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Do you want to make an impact with Tech?
With a revenue growth of 30% in 2020 and a team increase of 40% our client is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe !
Offering a cloud-based sponsorship and management system, they support companies in improving their performances across the entire lifespan of their projects. The platform allows professionals to effectively manage projects, bolster productivity, contribute to the enhancement of the company’s global image and improve processes by simplifying recurrent workflows.
The software slowly gained traction which lead to today’s use in over 300 organisations spread across the globe including Audi, L'Oréal, Petrobras, Johnson & Johnson and many others.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective; help corporations to have a positive impact on society!
In that context, a new opportunity as a Sales Development Representative, office based, has arisen in a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirited team.
Considering their international team as the keystone of their success, your position as a Sales Development Representative will be crucial in the sales cycle.
As first point of contact, who shall interact with prospects, you won’t be afraid to pick up the phone with multiple social contacts in all parts of Europe!
- Generate potential leads and follow up on them
- Work in close collaboration with Account Executives
- Collaborate with Sales colleagues to identify ongoing strategic targets and generate sales growth.
- Together with the Marketing team, explore and pursue the right targets and prospects.
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels including phone, email and social media
- Deliver a superior customer experience
- Actively follow up on stagnant leads and opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycle
- Fluent in English and French, any additional European language is a strong plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as SDR or business developer, in a cold calling & prospecting environment (inside sales and/or sales, Inbound and outbound Marketing activities)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport and interact in an engaging way
- You are resilient, competitive and self-motivated
- Capacity to learn systems and processes quickly
- An experience with a CRM system is a nice to have
- A Previous experience in High-Tech/Software industry is an asset.
- Be part of a collaborative, driven, fun seeking sales team that plays an integral role in helping the company grow
- A competitive salary that includes a fixed salary + commissions
- A flexible work environment
- Autonomy and responsibility in your job
Share this job