Qualitative Market Research Director | Market Research
Antwerp - Gent - Brussels
DU, FR, EN
Who is Why5Research ?
Our client is an independent and seasoned insights agency based in Antwerp, Ghent, Brussels and Dubai, offering strategic fact-based marketing advice to top local and international B2B and B2C customers in a wide range of categories. They focus on the « why » behind the choices people make, anchoring their advice in deep insight on the fundamental drivers of behavior.
They reveal these drivers tailoring their approach to the needs of specific customers and research questions. The methods they use include qualitative and quantitative research but also no question data methods, big qual, semiotics and more.
Research to them is a means to an end: their customer’s success. Which is why they don’t stop at delivering the insights and offer - via dedicated Research Consultants - strategy and implementation services ensuring actionability.
Who are we looking for ?
To reinforce their team, we are looking for a Senior Qualitative Market Research Manager .
In concrete terms, you will:
- You will act as the Managing Partner’s right hand on a set of research projects and clients, together with him, you will:
- Guide, inspire, coach and manage a team of researchers
- Lead research projects end-to-end:
- Translate our client’s strategic questions into research design and proposals.
- Manage qualitative research operations and quality control
- Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders at each stage through to the development and production of insightful deliverables for clients and presenting the findings back to them·
- Participate in workshops, both internally and externally
Personal qualities and skills:
- You share the firm belief in working with a lot of Autonomy (where to work, when to work, how to organize yourselves, ...). This freedom requires candidates with a strong intrinsic motivation, well-developed self-evaluation routines and an independent drive to express their need for support.
- You are hands-on and flexible, with a can-do attitude
- You are comfortable moderating qualitative interviews and focus groups, both in B2C as in B2B
- you know how to make sense of qualitative data, structuring them into high quality outputs such as technical reports, charts and analysis of data and ultimately client presentations.
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You are fluent in French & English + Dutch,
What’s in it for you:
- A fast-paced working environment where learning and personal development opportunities are abundant.
- The possibility to become a managing
- Work shoulder to shoulder with both managing partners.
- A friendly, empathic and vibrant working space.
- Autonomy to organise your work (where, when, …)
- Exposure to top tier clients from the most diverse product and service categories, national and international.
- Part of a team of strong individuals wanting to go the extra mile.
- A competitive salary
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!