Product Manager | Consumer Electronics
Would you like to be responsible for your products range?Our client has been offering innovative, high-quality products for more than 30 years, making it the number one in household appliance brand worldwide for 12 consecutive years. The products range includes washing machines, refrigerators, kitchen appliances, and vacuum cleaners. In 2011, our client opened a sales & marketing office in Brussels for the Benelux market. Since then, they have experienced very strong growth. Every person working in the company has a high impact and plays a crucial role. The group counts more than 78,000 people for a global turnover of 40 billions in more than 160 countries.
In order to reinforce its marketing team, our client is looking for a:
Your challengeIn this entrepreneurial environment, you will be fully in charge of developing your category across different channels (on/off-line) in the BeNeLux market. You will be working together with the commercial organization to reach the targets you have set to your category; both in volume, margin, brand awareness and market share.
- You will be defining your product category strategy for the Benelux market
- You will create, follow-up your yearly marketing plan through quarterly milestones
- You will in charge of all your media & activation campaigns (ATL, BTL & digital)
- You will be responsible for the sales forecast and monitoring your budget closely
- You will be constantly following your competitor's activities to grow your market share
- You will be the SPOC for the Company's clients (On & Off-line retailers) with regards to category performances, assortments, and promotional activities
- In a nutshell you will take ownership & make an impact
- The Product Manager will report to the Benelux Product Managers leader.
- You have a first successful experience in product management of at least 3 years
- You have a passion for for small domestic appliances or fast moving goods
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing (Would be an nice added value)
- You had a first experience with the dutch Market (Netherlands) (Would be an nice added value)
- You have a Master degree in marketing or equivalent through a first professional experience
- You are fluent in Dutch & English with a good level of French OR fluent in French & English with a good level of Dutch
- Advanced level in Excel
- You have an analytical and business-oriented spirit
- You are a team player
- You can work autonomously
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to learn continuously
What’s in it for you
- A unique experience to develop yourself in an SME (start-up spirit) who belong to a worldwide group.
- A varied job within a rapidly growing organization
- Great autonomy with career opportunities
- A market competitive wage with fringe benefits