PR Account Manager | International Communications Agency
Marketing and Advertising
DU, FR, EN
Our client is a global communications agency that was founded more than 50 years ago in New York City. Today, they employ more than 4000 dedicated people, across 42 countries, and are part of the world’s top 3 largest Public Relations firm.
Today, for their offices located in central Brussels, our client is looking to hire a (m/f/x) : PR Account Manager
The Role :
We are hiring a PR Account Manager, to serve clients in the Belgian market. This is an important role reporting directly to the Practice leader. You will work with a team of talented communications experts across our client’s global network.
What you’ll do ?
- You will have a hands-on approach to managing a portfolio of Belgian and international projects, while nurturing client relationships and delivering strategic and well-thought-out integrated communications programs.
- You will work with account teams and clients to identify opportunities to deliver greater impact and results.
- You will respond to new business requests.
- You will mentor and train team members and support them to deliver best-in-class consulting services.
- You will share knowledge and best practices internally and externally.
Experience that contributes to your success :
- You have min 3 years experience in Belgian media relations and corporate affairs within an agency or a structured in-house communications department. Preferably worked on corporate clients and issue and crisis management.
- Strong verbal skills in Dutch, French and English. Strong written skills in either French or Dutch.
- Excellent understanding of PR mechanics and thorough knowledge of Belgian media landscape.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail.
- Digital skills: you understand how to plan, engage, and analyse social media, how to create dialogue between your clients and their stakeholders.
- Business acumen: you can manage a budget and deliver accurate reporting.
- Growth Mindset: our client is looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo, who will bring their true selves and their passion to the team.
- Be able to work independently and manage clients, entrepreneurial spirit; robust, determined, and hands-on approach.
What’s in it for you?
Here, you will find a collegiate and collaborative environment focused on opportunity and a growth mindset.
The teams are diverse and talented and deliver innovative solutions. They offer depth and breadth of communications capabilities and industry expertise, matched by cutting-edge tools. Their counsel and campaigns are increasingly digital and social, and they make the most of their global network to create global impact and move people.
The possibilities of evolution are numerous! Enabling you to gain experience in very diverse sectors and topics.
They partner with clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, healthcare, public affairs, technology sectors to set strategic direction for all communications and create powerful and unexpected ideas that earn attention.