Key Account Manager TOP 3 | FMCG
Food & Beverages
EN, FR, DU
Our client is one of the major food suppliers on the Belgian market, with a strong Sales & Marketing orientation.
They believe that leadership through authenticity, superior taste and innovation knows no boundaries. In this way, they bring proven, unique and relevant brands to the Benelux. Along the years, they grew into one of the largest FMCG companies in Belgium, taking care of the marketing and commercialisation of strong A brands in both the retail and food service channels.
To keep sustaining their growth, they are urgently looking for a
Key Account Manager Top 3 (M/F)
for their offices located in Mechelen.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of the various brands of the portfolio with your customers and this within retail and out of home.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Negotiate annual agreements, expand existing ranges and launch new products and brands for the key customer in close collaboration with the Sales Manager
- Actively search ways to develop the business by optimising collaboration with both top customers and smaller customers
- Contribute to the annual business plan of the own customer portfolio, taking into account the objectives of the brand owners, the market evolution and the internal objectives of the company
- Based on the acquired market and product knowledge, build long term business relationships within the Benelux Retail channel
- Ensure a good flow of information to the customer and form a bridge between the different internal departments, the sales assistant on the assigned customer portfolio and the customer.
- You have a Master's degree, preferably in economics or in a business orientation
- You have proven experience in retail sales in FMCG
- You are a real foodie
- You communicate fluently in French, Dutch and English
- You have commercial flair, negotiating is in your blood and you don't hesitate to pick up the phone to negotiate and close deals
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit : you are able to work independently, to take initiatives and to be flexible
- You have strong communication skills
- You are analytical, dynamic and stress-resistant
- You are results-oriented and have a drive to move things forward
What’s in it for you
- A challenging sales position within a leading supplier in the food sector, with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- An international and dynamic work environment
- Working in a flat organisation, with an open culture at all levels
- An employer that supports your professional and personal growth through regular coaching, evaluation and training.
- An attractive salary complemented by a comprehensive package of extra-legal benefits
- Real opportunities for growth
Share this job