Key Account Manager Retail | Leisure & Gifting
FR, DU, EN
4.000€ - 4.500€
What's in it for you?
- An attractive Salary Package that includes a company car
- Join a Dynamic Work Environment: Immerse yourself in a vibrant workplace buzzing with a start-up mindset. Collaborate with around 30 like-minded colleagues who share your passion for innovation and growth.
- An Inspiring Workspace: Fuel your creativity and productivity in a cutting-edge office space, designed to stimulate fresh ideas. Enjoy the refreshing outdoor terrace, and treat yourself to exceptional coffee and fresh fruit, keeping you energized throughout the day.
Our client, the European Gift Box Market leader, offers curated gift boxes with a diverse range of memorable activities and experiences. Present in 13 countries across Europe & North America, they are a rapidly growing scale-up with an impressive turnover of 250M€.
About the company
Their mission is to enable everyone to fulfill their dreams, delivering joy and happiness through unique experiences.
With a vast network of partners, including spas, restaurants, hotels, and adventure companies, they curate a wide selection of activities catering to different interests and preferences. The company takes immense pride in their commitment to quality, ensuring that each experience in their gift boxes meets high standards of excellence.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Key Account Manager to develop and sustain is retail customers.
About the job
- As the KAM retail, you will be in charge of the year-agreements, contracts and commercials plan.
- You will propose, innovate and recommend solutions to develop sales.
- You will recommend – negotiate the application of the commercial policy.
- You will help the field sales representatives during more complex “shop” negotiations.
- You will forecast the highlights of the year (Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas,...).
- You will frame the needs of POS-tools (displays, posters, furniture, animation, etc.)
- You will do analysis (category, brands, product mix) useful for the development of your portfolio.
About the ideal candidate
- A Bachelor degree in Economics/Marketing or equivalent by experience.
- A first significant experience as a KAM in a Food / Non- Food company.
- Knowledge of sales effectiveness tools processes and category management.
- Solid leadership skills, excellent communication and relational skills, strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Organized, result-oriented, simplification and prioritization spirit.
- Willing to drive change, efficiency, and effectiveness in close collaboration with other departments.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch, knowledge of English is a strong asset.
- Expertise in MS office package: Excel, Powerpoint, Word and CRM- applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!