Key Account Manager Retail FMCG Food
South of Brussels
DU, FR, EN
About our ClientOur client is a family-owned company that was founded back in the 1950's !
Represented in 55 countries, with iconic food brands sold in more than 170, the group's products are loved by generations around the world. The secret to their global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees. In the last years, they have launched many innovations and have entered new categories in the food market with success.
Today, for their offices located in the South of Brussels, our client is looking to hire a :
ChallengeAs a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of the Belux Sales strategy for one of the Top Retailers ( Carrefour, Delhaize or Colruyt). You will develop the assigned accounts in order to grow a sustainable competitive advantage while considering a categorical approach to the customer.
- Master degree in Economics or Marketing
- 4-7 years of experience in Sales, Trade Marketing or Marketing, with a first successful experience in a Key Account Management role
- Proficient in key responsibilities like budgeting, forecasting & effective business planning
- Strong negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Autonomy in managing the relationships with customers
- Knowledge of the P&L management
- Knowledge of commercial and office software
- Knowledge of commercial and office software Excel & PowerPoint, SAP
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
What's in it for you?
- This role is not just another KAM Role !! Unlike in other FMCG companies, the negotiations here are 100% discussed at local level, and not restricted by any international agreements.
- You will join a family-owned company, with a flat structure and the opportunity to really impact the business !
- Numerous possibilities of evolution here in Belgium and abroad...
- And last but not least : beautiful offices and a very attractive salary package with extended coverage for all your close family members !