Key Account Manager Mass-Market - Consumer Healthcare sector !
FMCG, Consumer Goods
DU, FR, EN
Our client is the consumer division of a leading pharmaceutical company. Consumer Healthcare focuses on the marketing and sales of oral care products, personal hygiene products and non-prescription medications. The assortment consists of OTC medications (= available without a prescription), but also products for oral care, personal hygiene.
Our client's strategy is to combine the best of their pharmaceutical and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) capabilities to become the first and best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company driven by science and values.
To do this, they focus on building strong global brands, relentless innovation, best in class interactions with retailers, healthcare professionals and shoppers, the highest quality products at the right time and cost, and talented committed people.
Today, for their offices located in the South of Brussels, our client is looking to hire a :
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER ORAL CARE
The KAM Oral Care reports to the Sales Manager Mass-Market.
He/she is accountable for leading, managing and delivering profitable sales in line with existing business strategies, goals and objectives, in order to maximize equity, value and presence in the market.
- Build strong customer relations
- Deliver the customer plan on sales, profit, customer investment and margin through full P&L responsibility
- Prepare and lead trade negotiation, securing execution in line with brand strategies and priorities
- Secure implementation of JM activities ensuring all campaigns being evaluated and tracked (ROI)
- Drive category projects/initiatives with customers and continuously optimize assortments and planograms
- Implementation price increase and assortment changes
- Ownership of trade discounts and investment, putting NRM initiatives in place in order to improve
- Forecast volume/value by customer
- Track monthly performance (sell-in/sell-out) & drive corrective actions where needed
- Be the sales brand champion & act as consultant for strategic brand planning
- Adhere to all legal, financial, human resources and other processes and procedures.
The ideal profile will have :
- At least a Bachelor degree
- Min. 3-5 years track record in Key Account Management – FMCG retail industry or Buyer at Retailer
- Experience with Mass Market channel
- Understanding of Belgian retail landscape & tactics
- Strong commercial thinking, influencing & negotiation skills and financially knowledge
- Managing multiple accounts & projects in parallel – strong project management
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- High energy level with an appetite for execution & growth mindset
- Shopper centric thinking
- Cross-functional working
- Strong team-player managing workload autonomously